Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dwags vs. Dooks OFFICIAL THREAD

Comments

• Options
    DeepDawgDeepDawg Member Posts: 544
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Huge fucking win. Never a doubt ;) Now go fuck those beavs up
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

fudge you should twat jim again and let him know what POS he is

He blocked me that fucking sensitive retard
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

fudge you should twat jim again and let him know what POS he is

He blocked me that fucking sensitive retard
    hahaha...tyfys
  • Options
    dawgs206dawgs206 Member Posts: 482
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    Nowell is nails. Please come back and be the leader Stewart (and McDaniels) need. I don't think Thybulle has improved offensively since he got here. Our? offense hasn't been consistent in forever. Next year has lots of potential, but we? still are missing a 3 point shooter.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Bill Walton saying he was in ghostbusters and not backing down about it hands down best apart about this game. I’m also pretty high so maybe not.

can confirm. all of it
  • Options
    dawgs206 said:

Nowell is nails. Please come back and be the leader Stewart (and McDaniels) need. I don't think Thybulle has improved offensively since he got here. Our? offense hasn't been consistent in forever. Next year has lots of potential, but we? still are missing a 3 point shooter.

Raequan Battle
  • Options
    haie said:

"30-27 is all that matters" from addicted to quack.

What a bunch of fucking faggots.

Conference champs in football and basketball in the same year is what matters you fucking heathens.

This guy gets it!
  • Options
    #JMFN that is all
  • Options
    ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,810
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Doogles said:

wow 8 pages, see a lot of band wagon fans outsides of fudge and dnc

I've been here bitch!
    #MeToo
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Shenexon said:

Congrats to all Huskies! Syracuse fan here who is also now a Husky fan. It’s great to see you guys win with Hopkins. He’s killing it on recruiting and outcoached Oregon at the end tonite. Tough game at times but a great win. Oregon’s press almost won it and I hope he finds a way to beat it...best wishes!

LEAVE!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,485
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Not that anyone will give a shit, but I turned this game on with about 11 minutes left after seeing they were up 12. First game I've watched any part of in 3 seasons, but I heard the bandwagon was accepting applicants. Pretty sure I was the jinx, and what an abortion of a finish that was (aside from the W).

Main thing that game confirmed for me is that college basketball players are the absolute dumbest and most panicky athletes on Earth. The number of mental errors by both teams was maddening. I don't know if it's just the level of current talent on the roster or what, but I don't know how anyone can watch an entire game of that product.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Not that anyone will give a shit, but I turned this game on with about 11 minutes left after seeing they were up 12. First game I've watched any part of in 3 seasons, but I heard the bandwagon was accepting applicants. Pretty sure I was the jinx, and what an abortion of a finish that was (aside from the W).

Main thing that game confirmed for me is that college basketball players are the absolute dumbest and most panicky athletes on Earth. The number of mental errors by both teams was maddening. I don't know if it's just the level of current talent on the roster or what, but I don't know how anyone can watch an entire game of that product.

Most of the game didn't look like that. We? responded like absolute shit to the press, but the press only lasted basically the chunk of the game you watched.

Other than that we? played pretty damn good and aesthetically pleasing ball.

This team's fatal flaw is it doesn't have a point guard. We've known that from day one. It's taken a long time for anyone to exploit it effectively though. I guess Cal did it early but no one remembers because we still won easily. No one is forgetting this one though.

Generally speaking it's a pretty fun to watch. Especially if you enjoy defense.
  • Options

Hahahaha what a horrible call!!! Thanks Larry

Iffy call, fucktarded move by Pritchard. What kind of fucking idiot even gets in the same area code of a guy heaving up a prayer?
    He’s Payton Prichtard for a reason.

He’s our jake browning
    So much this. I fucking hate Bitchtard with the intensity of a 1000 suns. Overrated, entitled, unathletic, unclutch, piece of West Linn shit. I will pay $, drugs, or a hummer to whoever can Harding his fucking knee when they visit Hec Ed on 3/9.

Altman should be on the hot seat for this fucking abortion of a team. Last 3 years per 247 composite rankings, Oregon had #21, #13, and #3 ranked classes. How the fuck does that translate into a CBI team (at best)? Bitchtard is a fucking turnover machine who can't do shit off the dribble, and he's the ball handler at the end of the game? Fuck that, give it to King and let him create. And to the fucking Quooks who try to excuse this shitty season because Bol is hurt, they lost to Texas Southern, a 27 point underdog at fucking home w/Bol so FUCK OFF.
    I have had a few interesting encounters Pritchard to say the least.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Iffy call, fucktarded move by Pritchard. What kind of fucking idiot even gets in the same area code of a guy heaving up a prayer?

He’s our jake browning
    So much this. I fucking hate Bitchtard with the intensity of a 1000 suns. Overrated, entitled, unathletic, unclutch, piece of West Linn shit. I will pay $, drugs, or a hummer to whoever can Harding his fucking knee when they visit Hec Ed on 3/9.

Altman should be on the hot seat for this fucking abortion of a team. Last 3 years per 247 composite rankings, Oregon had #21, #13, and #3 ranked classes. How the fuck does that translate into a CBI team (at best)? Bitchtard is a fucking turnover machine who can't do shit off the dribble, and he's the ball handler at the end of the game? Fuck that, give it to King and let him create. And to the fucking Quooks who try to excuse this shitty season because Bol is hurt, they lost to Texas Southern, a 27 point underdog at fucking home w/Bol so FUCK OFF.
    Do tell
  • Options
    edited January 2019

He’s our jake browning

Do tell
    I have a friend who is tight with him. He moved to Seattle from West Linn. Fast Faggot came up to party with this kid. He was blasted and causing problems. So a bunch of kids told him to gtfo and went into a do you even know who I am rant? (Reminder he was a senior in HS) of course NOGAF. He tried to pick fights outside too. He’s an entitled fag.