Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hell hath no fury like a Doog scorned

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,849 Founders Club
Stay tuned....

Comments

• MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    Option 3. Someone invites Sark to a basketball pool (at Joey's) and stuff just takes care of itself.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,159
    It will be Option 4, unfortunately: Sark doesn't get the USC job. Kim, Bleenor, and Softy lead a PR campaign of lies that Sark was never interested in the job, didn't actually interview, and/or turned them down. He bleeds purple and gold and you should love him and never question him again if you're a true husky fan
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

It will be Option 4, unfortunately: Sark doesn't get the USC job. Kim, Bleenor, and Softy lead a PR campaign of lies that Sark was never interested in the job, didn't actually interview, and/or turned them down. He bleeds purple and gold and you should love him and never question him again if you're a true husky fan

Probably true. If so, I'd counterargue that if Sark isn't good enough for USC he isn't good enough for UW and he needs to be fired.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,326

Probably true. If so, I'd counterargue that if Sark isn't good enough for USC he isn't good enough for UW and he needs to be fired.
    ding ding ding

option 5 is this is one big circle jerk and woody uses this to justify a 10 year $5M per extension and there's a tickertape parade about how WASHINGTON is back and willing to pay the big bucks (marinerization move to assume bigtime dollars make shitty talent somehow better)

and everyone outside Seattle has a big laugh

i'm so right, and I feel sick to my stomach.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Sark will say he interviewed but turned it down. Surrogates and minions (aka Kim, Ektard, Fleenor) will spread this lie.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Sark will say he interviewed but turned it down. Surrogates and minions (aka Kim, Ektard, Fleenor) will spread this lie.

Welcome to 4 hours ago.