Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I thought Sark wanted to be here longer than Don James?

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,861 Founders Club
Someone please help me out on this!

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Rick without the 49ers interview?

Rebuffing the Rams >>> interviewing with the 49ers.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    he just wants to "talk" and learn what the other teams are doing so he can combat them on the field!
  • death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    Woodward's hand is getting stronger. Sit tight and see what happens.
  • loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    You can't have a strong hand when you're possessed of a limp wrist.

Woody won't do the right thing or make the right hire if he's put into such a position.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    Sark just needs to LEAVE!
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    But he has a contract!!!
  • LevelParLevelPar Member Posts: 447

He lied...we hate him just like Neu

I love Neu especially when he beat the NCAA and Babbs in court then went directly to the bank$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

Woodward's hand is getting stronger. Sit tight and see what happens.

The fuck?

Woodward is right now meeting with the BOR trying to get a sign off on the richest contract in NCAA history.

The more I think about this the more I realize that Sark realized how close he came to losing his job and was pissed he didn't have an extension.

This is mutually beneficial to SC and Sark.

Fuckers.

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    From some of the rumors, it sounds like both sides may have been in motion on Sark's future for a while ...

It's quite possible that Sark is jumping ship at the right time to get into a better situation where he can hide his smoke screen for another few years and we had realized that we needed improvement and were looking at upgrading the HC position.

Unless somehow Sark learns how to get tuff and he's able to recruit high caliber OL/DL to SC, this could be a win-win day for the UW.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
  • digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,502
    This all makes sense now. Right around the time the SC position opened up, our recruiting went DEAD, now we know why- He's been keeping recruits on the fence, so that he can bring 'em over to SC in case he gets the job. What a fuckin dirtbag.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

This all makes sense now. Right around the time the SC position opened up, our recruiting went DEAD, now we know why- He's been keeping recruits on the fence, so that he can bring 'em over to SC in case he gets the job. What a fuckin dirtbag.

Who cares. Better than having a bunch of devastated recruits. Plenty of time for the next coach to close on a small class.

Nothing is going to ruin this great day for me.

• topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    dnc said:

Who cares. Better than having a bunch of devastated recruits. Plenty of time for the next coach to close on a small class.

Nothing is going to ruin this great day for me.

To things can ruin today for me:

Peterson named as head coach

Wilcox named as head coach

I would guess Pool Boy has been lining up candidates ... and we shouldn't have to wait long to find out who will walk the sidelines next year (I like to say walk the sidelines).
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,120 Founders Club
    I want to know who Sark's agent is.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622

He is a lying sack of shit. He belongs in los angeles.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    Sark may have lied just like Rick, but the UW campus clowns who took offense, namely Hedges and (probably) Huntsman are gone to where all such incompetence usually goes.

I'm not sure I ever believed that Neu actually lied per se about the 49ers interview. As I recall, his public denial was in response to the story written by a The Seattle Time's society columnist puke who happened in the S.F. airport to overhear Rick talking on a cell to his mom about what sounded like an interview. I'm probably a minority of one here on this, but I just can't accept that anybody, even an unpopular football coach, could ever lie anywhere to anyone when denying a rumor published in the Seattle Times...... even if it were true.

As for the charge that Rick lied to UW administrators such as interim pres. Huntsman and then AD Barbara Hedges, even an idiot could see that those two elitists pricks (yes, it's possible to have a vagina and be a prick) were either by plan or incompetence slowly but surely tearing Husky Football down. Under the circumstances of 2001-2003, only an idiot would not be looking around for job opportunities elsewhere and Rick's no idiot regardless of what else he might or might not be. I'm sure we all embrace and encourage any effort Sark may be making to leave us and the glory of Montlake to seek employment elsewhere from real football people rather than stay and remain loyal to pool boy.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,107 Founders Club
    Passion said:

He is a lying sack of shit. He belongs in los angeles.
    Whoa whoa whoa easy there