Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Does Matt Caulkins make you long for the days of Jerry Brewer?

2»

Comments

• ForeskinWalletDawgForeskinWalletDawg Member Posts: 238
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper
    Mitch posting on here would rebuild his audience
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Mitch Levy was an asshole but at least he was decent and talked a wide variety of things.

I really enjoyed Mitch and partly because he was an asshole. Fain and he would often get into brief, heated conversation over why Mitch wouldn't allow call-in's during Huskies Football segments. Mitch's position was that most huskies fans are morons. I found that to be very refreshing
    I loved him because he’d sometimes say dick-ish stuff to his guests.
  • digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,411
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    They all fucking suck, every last one of 'em. Condotta use to chastise me for asking why our? offensive lineman were so out of shape, lacked good size, and such toads during the Gilby/Ty/Sark years, saying shit to me like, "Oh, so you know more than the coaches, huh? So why aren't you coaching, hmm? What's the ideal height/weight for an offensive lineman, tell me that." Fuck that Cuog faggot, and fuck Jude too. Both of 'em can eat shit and die slow. A publication that hires two consecutive rival alumni as beat writers to cover the hometown team tells you all you need to know. This is the guy I really miss:

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    digits said:

They all fucking suck, every last one of 'em. Condotta use to chastise me for asking why our? offensive lineman were so out of shape, lacked good size, and such toads during the Gilby/Ty/Sark years, saying shit to me like, "Oh, so you know more than the coaches, huh? So why aren't you coaching, hmm? What's the ideal height/weight for an offensive lineman, tell me that." Fuck that Cuog faggot, and fuck Jude too. Both of 'em can eat shit and die slow. A publication that hires two consecutive rival alumni as beat writers to cover the hometown team tells you all you need to know. This is the guy I really miss:

Blaine’s the GOAT but people forget he went to Cal back when Cal was a rival. People forget that.

Race was there!
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,516
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Condotta was the slick Rick snitch.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Mike Salk hates UW. I hate Mike Salk. Chuck Powells voice drives me crazy. Jason Pucket, Dick Fain, Softy, Groz, John Clayton mispronouncing players and coaches names, ShitHawk, Jim Moore, Brock Huard trying not to be a homer, Dave Wyman, holy fuck. I switched to books on CD from the library a few years ago (I'm poor). Our town has radio personality AIDS.

This. This. This.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Only if he did it as HandjobDawg
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    TommySQC said:

Only if he did it as HandjobDawg
    Why do you hate @happyendingDawg?