Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fightin’ Hops vs Cal Too High official game thread “Deleted”

13»

Comments

• DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

So that’s why Hardy don’t play

Play like a practice player, get game time like a practice player.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Beat Oregon, nothing else matters.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

Beat Oregon, nothing else matters.

This
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,555
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Didn't watch. Kids birthday and forgot to record. Sounds like they came out asleep, woke up and covered the spread. They had nothing to play for in this game pride wise. That's a bad recipe for a group of four guys tainted by Romar for two years. Hop fixed that today. They(the seniors) hadn't beaten Utah. Ever. They bowed up and thumped them pretty good on the road. They got swept by Stanford last year. Smacked them up side the head a couple days ago. I'd say that Oregon and Oregon State will have their full attention this week. Not saying we win both but when the seniors lock in this team is pretty fucking good. Good enough to beat the bullshit in this conference on any given night. I like the idea of and Oregon split. If I were theses guys I'd hate OSU. Seems they stole our lunch a couple times last year.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    It’s the Arizona schools and us....
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,555
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Agreed. Mostly. Oregon worries me just for the sheer fact that Altman has been the best coach in the conference, well pretty much since he got here. The Arizona schools and UCLA probably have the best talent but are all so incredibly inconsistent. I really like our team. I just can't fully get on board for the conference title while sober until I see them beat a team that matters when it matters. With our non-con and our league I still think we make the tourney but I desperately want to see this senior class step up when the chips are down and surprise me.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Didn't watch. Kids birthday and forgot to record. Sounds like they came out asleep, woke up and covered the spread. They had nothing to play for in this game pride wise. That's a bad recipe for a group of four guys tainted by Romar for two years. Hop fixed that today. They(the seniors) hadn't beaten Utah. Ever. They bowed up and thumped them pretty good on the road. They got swept by Stanford last year. Smacked them up side the head a couple days ago. I'd say that Oregon and Oregon State will have their full attention this week. Not saying we win both but when the seniors lock in this team is pretty fucking good. Good enough to beat the bullshit in this conference on any given night. I like the idea of and Oregon split. If I were theses guys I'd hate OSU. Seems they stole our lunch a couple times last year.

We need more than a split from Oregon. We need to win them both. Honestly we need to win 15 games in conference to make the tourney without winning the conference tourney. 14 wins and a loss in the finals in the conference tourney might do it. But at the end of the day, we will have zero top 50 wins and that's not a good look.