Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I’m sure Hondo will defend this

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You are right. She should be kicked out of Congress for a tweet in 2012.
    so You won’t be bringing ing up things Trump tweeted before he was president. Got it! Ok!
    When have I called for Trump to be kicked out of office or unfit for office based on those tweets? I post those to trigger people like you that supposedly don't like Trump but yet support everything he does.
    Fuck off you lying hypocrite.

Tell me all the things I support that trump does. I don’t think he should be in office.

Are you going to condemn an anti Semite or not?
    I know literally nothing about that person other than she's a Muslim and posted a shitty tweet in 2012.
    I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. HondoFS is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever. There's never been anybody as ruthless. I'm Sonny Liston,I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah.
    Don't tell me you are scared of Muslims too?
    Da fuq I’m praising Allah if I’m afraid of Muslims?

Now give me your children. The Throbber is hungry.
    I do appreciate your angle. Most people go with killing all infidels, but eating your children is different. Let's look at some Christian values.

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again.

Slaves, be subject to your masters with all reverence, not only to those who are good and equitable but also to those who are perverse.

And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him to day, and we will eat my son to morrow. So we boiled my son, and did eat him: and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him: and she hath hid her son.

I could go on but you probably get the point. Tho you won't admit it.
    Even us atheists know how stupid this post is and have a better understanding of Christianity that your stupid ass
    Are you really that ignorant to what I'm getting at? Pathetic.
    No..are you really that ignorant to quote the Old Testament as examples of Christian values? You do know when the first Christians excited right?
    There's two points to that. First, those are new testament (did that intentionally cause I knew you were going to say that). Second, people take words like that out of context from the Quran. It's worth noting the same can be done from the Bible.

You walked right into that and I'd be awfully embarrassed.
    What the fuck are you even talking about? New Testament? Show me the books those are from you dumb fuck.

And awesome logical fallacy there. I’m not surprised since you don’t have an argument. You still won’t condemn the open anti Semite in Congress. As I predicted.
    I responded quickly, first one is Exodus and last one is Kings. I didn't double check the books. The middle one about slavery is from 1 Peter.

Logical fallacy? STFU. If Christians in America cherry pick bullshit from the Quran to hate Muslims. You don't think Muslims do the same from the Bible? It's all bullshit. You've probably never even met a Muslim.
    You responed quickly. LOL. You dumb fuck. Why would you even need to “double check”. A single check would tell you what you need to know. You thought you had a real “gotcha” moment about Christian values... And you fucked it up. Then told me how embarrassed I should be. This is gold that has big potential to become an ongoing joke here. You didn’t cherry pick anything. Anyone that has even remedial understanding of the Bible knows what those things you quoted are about.

Yes, I’ve met and work, with and count many Muslims as friends. If you gad any understanding at all of the three abrahamic religions you’s know they all regard what is essentially the Old Testament as the word of god. But what does this have anything to do with the original point you logical fallacy using piece of shit. Now I know why Bob harps on your fucking constant strawman arguments. JFC. Kill yourself.
    Then you all of people should know that Muslims aren't dead set on killing Christians. And there's shit in the Quran, like what throbber stated, that's taken out of context.
    What in the fuck are you talking about? JFC.

Still won’t condemn and anti Semite though.. got it!

Have anymore bible verses to share? 😆
    I see you still don't get the point of the Bible quotes.
    Oh, I see what you’re saying. And it stil has nothing to do with the topic.

You won’t condemn an anti Semite

Cause going off topic is something we don't do here? Major pressing going on right now.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

so You won’t be bringing ing up things Trump tweeted before he was president. Got it! Ok!
    When have I called for Trump to be kicked out of office or unfit for office based on those tweets? I post those to trigger people like you that supposedly don't like Trump but yet support everything he does.

Tell me all the things I support that trump does. I don’t think he should be in office.

I know literally nothing about that person other than she's a Muslim and posted a shitty tweet in 2012.
    I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. HondoFS is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever. There's never been anybody as ruthless. I'm Sonny Liston,I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah.

I do appreciate your angle. Most people go with killing all infidels, but eating your children is different. Let's look at some Christian values.

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again.

Slaves, be subject to your masters with all reverence, not only to those who are good and equitable but also to those who are perverse.

And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him to day, and we will eat my son to morrow. So we boiled my son, and did eat him: and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him: and she hath hid her son.

Even us atheists know how stupid this post is and have a better understanding of Christianity that your stupid ass
    No..are you really that ignorant to quote the Old Testament as examples of Christian values? You do know when the first Christians excited right?
    There's two points to that. First, those are new testament (did that intentionally cause I knew you were going to say that). Second, people take words like that out of context from the Quran. It's worth noting the same can be done from the Bible.

What the fuck are you even talking about? New Testament? Show me the books those are from you dumb fuck.

And awesome logical fallacy there. I’m not surprised since you don’t have an argument. You still won’t condemn the open anti Semite in Congress. As I predicted.
    I responded quickly, first one is Exodus and last one is Kings. I didn't double check the books. The middle one about slavery is from 1 Peter.

Logical fallacy? STFU. If Christians in America cherry pick bullshit from the Quran to hate Muslims. You don't think Muslims do the same from the Bible? It's all bullshit. You've probably never even met a Muslim.
    You responed quickly. LOL. You dumb fuck. Why would you even need to “double check”. A single check would tell you what you need to know. You thought you had a real “gotcha” moment about Christian values... And you fucked it up. Then told me how embarrassed I should be. This is gold that has big potential to become an ongoing joke here. You didn’t cherry pick anything. Anyone that has even remedial understanding of the Bible knows what those things you quoted are about.

Yes, I’ve met and work, with and count many Muslims as friends. If you gad any understanding at all of the three abrahamic religions you’s know they all regard what is essentially the Old Testament as the word of god. But what does this have anything to do with the original point you logical fallacy using piece of shit. Now I know why Bob harps on your fucking constant strawman arguments. JFC. Kill yourself.
    Then you all of people should know that Muslims aren't dead set on killing Christians. And there's shit in the Quran, like what throbber stated, that's taken out of context.

I get what you were trying to do and what watched you make a fool of yourself, again.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I get what you were trying to do and what watched you make a fool of yourself, again.
    Get your Muslim friends to condemn Allah and praise Israel.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Another great false dichotomy
    It makes sense when you read the whole thread. HTH
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Another great false dichotomy
    It makes sense when you read the whole thread. HTH
    Does anyone know what this fuck head is even talking about? JFC

He won’t condemn anti semitism from a democrat. That’s was my prediction when I started this thread and I was right, as usual.

• SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 369
    can anyone explain why i am supposed to be offended by any criticism of Israel
    it's like some weird boomer reflex that ive never been able to understand
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Not in any way you’d understand.

I think that's the point that has been eluding DaBoner. I do appreciate you spelling it out for him after 4 pages tho. I was going to get another couple in before I went there.

2001400ex said:

I think that's the point that has been eluding DaBoner. I do appreciate you spelling it out for him after 4 pages tho. I was going to get another couple in before I went there.
    As predicted, and as the title of the thread suggests, you will and do defend anti semitism.
    I do defend a lot.

But answer the question. Why are you triggered when someone criticizes Israel?
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

As predicted, and as the title of the thread suggests, you will and do defend anti semitism.
    I do defend a lot.

Nope. But I don’t defend anti semites, racists and bigots. I despise them. Unlike you.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I do defend a lot.

Nope. But I don’t defend anti semites, racists and bigots. I despise them. Unlike you.
    So you won't answer the question. Got it.
  • SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 369
    2001400ex said:

nah you never tried to make that point
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,551 Standard Supporter

Uhhh

JOOBS, motherfucker.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,932 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Oh, I see what you’re saying. And it stil has nothing to do with the topic.

You won’t condemn an anti Semite

Cause going off topic is something we don't do here? Major pressing going on right now.
    Don't ever use the pronoun 'we' when describing this board.

You've never been one of 'us'.

You are so obviously #aclockworkshill, paid political troll.

The lowest form of human life, even Cal is ranked higher than you.

DIAFF