Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Doogapalooza in the Seattle Times comments section

gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,735 Swaye's Wigwam
all of a sudden after beating world beaters OSU and WSU. Amazing how things have changed after beating a couple of shitty teams, it was stock full of negativity just two weeks ago.

community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/reader_feedback/public/display.php?source_name=mbase&source_id=2022370781&offset=0&direction=DESC&column=rating

Some of my favorites...

"5-4 this year is much different than three years ago...

The pac12 is now the best conference in country!

Go Sark
GoDAWGS!"

"Great year especially considering the quality of the PAC12 this year. This 5th year senior class signed on after a 0-12 season. Thank you Keith Price and Will Shamberger for hanging in there (Willingham recruits). Go Dawgs."

"The way the Dawgs have traveled this year, San Francisco would be awesome for a bowl game. Lots of flights and a really fun city to celebrate a great year. And this is where they get a lot of great players to head north. Go Sark and crew. Nine wins sound awesome"

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,662 Founders Club
    Losing by 29 to ASU is special
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,748 Swaye's Wigwam
    where is all this "the pac 12 is #!!1!" bullshit coming from? if all the games were played on a neutral field, notre fucking dame wins the conference rather easily. with tommy rees at qb.
  • poc81poc81 Member Posts: 219
    This faggot ass fan base deserves an eternity of 0-12
  • I'm loving the line that we can steal recruits from Northern Cal with these practices. You know because we stole so many from SoCal and Texas when we played in the Holiday Bowl and Alamo Bowl.

I just love how Doogs spew constant bullshit and never back it up with facts.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    edited December 2013

I'm loving the line that we can steal recruits from Northern Cal with these practices. You know because we stole so many from SoCal and Texas when we played in the Holiday Bowl and Alamo Bowl.

not just that I'm sure this will enamor recruits.
    Recruit from the bay area: "Holy cow UW is coming to town to play in the fight hunger bowl! I want to play for them!"
  • dhdawg said:

I'm loving the line that we can steal recruits from Northern Cal with these practices. You know because we stole so many from SoCal and Texas when we played in the Holiday Bowl and Alamo Bowl.

not just that I'm sure this will enamor recruits.
    Recruit from the bay area: "Holy cow UW is coming to town to play in the fight hunger bowl! I want to play for them!"
    By that same logic how come a bunch of Seattle recruits weren't going to Stanford and Oregon when they played in the Seattle Bowl?

Sorry fuckheads but recruits aren't going to be impressed that you are playing in some shit tier bowl game in a fucking baseball stadium.