Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Beaux Collins, 2021 4* WR, Bellflower (St. John Bosco), CA (Offered 1/16/19)

2»

Comments

• Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,185
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited June 2019
    biak1 said:

biak1 said:

BayDawg said:

True story:

Sark made a trip to Ferndale to visit Hatchett. Didnt bother to check (or stopped at the Main St B & G and had some patron) to see if he was gonna be around. He got to school and the baseball team had already left for a road game. This guy defines the term "failing up."

I know, CSB...

Maybe he’s more of an Outlaws kinda guy.
    I could see Sark at progressive well Western Wednesdays at Downtown Johnny's in Bham back in the day. Maybe The Royal or Rumors Caberet for jello shots.
    Funny that everybody still calls it DTJ’s even though it’s had a different name for years.
    Yeah it became Bellingham Bar & Grill while I lived there, but it was always DTJs to me. It was still the same owner. Johnny. He changed the name because DTJs was getting a certain reputation...
  • Options
    TacoSoupTacoSoup Member Posts: 148
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2019

biak1 said:

biak1 said:

BayDawg said:

True story:

Sark made a trip to Ferndale to visit Hatchett. Didnt bother to check (or stopped at the Main St B & G and had some patron) to see if he was gonna be around. He got to school and the baseball team had already left for a road game. This guy defines the term "failing up."

I know, CSB...

I could see Sark at progressive well Western Wednesdays at Downtown Johnny's in Bham back in the day. Maybe The Royal or Rumors Caberet for jello shots.
    Funny that everybody still calls it DTJ’s even though it’s had a different name for years.
    Yeah it became Bellingham Bar & Grill while I lived there, but it was always DTJs to me. It was still the same owner. Johnny. He changed the name because DTJs was getting a certain reputation...
    Have you seen the BB&G commercials? Who in the hell actually eats there?

$3 $5 Long Island's are hard to beat
  • Options
    Founders Club
    TacoSoup said:

biak1 said:

biak1 said:

BayDawg said:

True story:

I know, CSB...

I remember seeing the commercials way back, but I don't remember the content. Weren't they weird as fuck?

I've eaten there many times. Lots of burgers and chicken strips. Gotta get food in your belly before a night of whiskey cokes, billiards, shuffleboard, and laughs.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,579
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    biak1 said:

biak1 said:

BayDawg said:

True story:

I know, CSB...

Fuck the bb&g
  • Options
    TacoSoupTacoSoup Member Posts: 148
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

TacoSoup said:

biak1 said:

biak1 said:

BayDawg said:

True story:

I know, CSB...

I remember seeing the commercials way back, but I don't remember the content. Weren't they weird as fuck?

I've eaten there many times. Lots of burgers and chicken strips. Gotta get food in your belly before a night of whiskey cokes, billiards, shuffleboard, and laughs.
    I lived in Bellingham from 08-16, didn't even know they had a kitchen until maybe 2013 or 14
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited June 2019
    TacoSoup said:

TacoSoup said:

biak1 said:

biak1 said:

BayDawg said:

True story:

I know, CSB...

I lived in Bellingham from 08-16, didn't even know they had a kitchen until maybe 2013 or 14
    Crazy, that's the exact time frame I lived there. We most assuredly have crossed paths. I miss it there.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,313
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    biak1 said:

biak1 said:

BayDawg said:

True story:

I know, CSB...

Guilty.
  • Options
    TrumpsWallTrumpsWall Member Posts: 465
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I picture dark as more of a horseshoe cafe type of patron
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    https://thespun.com/acc/clemson-tigers/beaux-collins-top-2-clemson-ohio-state-dj-uiagalelei

"To me, the Clemson offer is a kind of validation that I am one of the top recruits in the nation,” Collins said. “But I know I still have a lot of work to do. Clemson right now is top two for me, along with Ohio State.”

• Options
    Founders Club

https://thespun.com/acc/clemson-tigers/beaux-collins-top-2-clemson-ohio-state-dj-uiagalelei

"To me, the Clemson offer is a kind of validation that I am one of the top recruits in the nation,” Collins said. “But I know I still have a lot of work to do. Clemson right now is top two for me, along with Ohio State.”

Awww, horse's ass!
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
  • Options
    DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 704
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I’m glad. Clemson now has 2 4-Star WR for 2021. Emeka could still get caught up in the lights but the road is more bumpy
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

I’m glad. Clemson now has 2 4-Star WR for 2021. Emeka could still get caught up in the lights but the road is more bumpy

He’s better than either of them but yeah, this can’t hurt.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter