Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tate Martell transferring to Miami

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,172
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    How about some photos guys

You know the rules around here
  • Options
    theLSkidtheLSkid Member Posts: 344
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2019
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Lindy started Pete's first game at Washington because Cyrus the Virus was suspended. If you can't beat out Miles you suck. I was told that numerous times while calling for Troy Williams #BlackPower

Anyway we almost lost to Hawaii

Ah, but that TD bomb was the bomb. You have to admit that Lindy's arm was to die for.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    theLSkid said:

Early Life
    Tate Martell grew up in the San Diego area, where he began playing Pop Warner football at the age of 7. He drew attention due to the fact that he was a throwing quarterback, when most kids at that age were running quarterbacks. He even drew attention of the coach of Washington at the time, Steve Sarkisian, who managed to get Martell to commit at the age of 14 (he later de-committed and decided to explore further options).[1]

High school career
    Martell attended Poway High School, the local high school where he grew up, but was only able to lead them to a 4-7 season. He then transferred to Bishop Gorman High School in Las Vegas, Nevada.[2] He attended Bishop Gorman for his sophomore, junior and senior seasons, but graduated from Desert Pines High School in Las Vegas because Bishop Gorman would not allow Martell to graduate early in order to start the Spring semester at Ohio State University. As a senior, he was the Gatorade Football Player of the Year after leading the team to a 15–0 record, while passing for 2,362 yards and 41 touchdowns, and rushing for 1,253 yards and 21 touchdowns.[3][4] For his career, he went 45–0 as a starter and finished second in Nevada history with 7,510 passing yards and 113 touchdowns.[5] Martell and quarterbacks Jake Fromm and Tayvon Bowers were documented in the Netflix series QB1: Beyond the Lights.

Recruiting
    Martell was rated by Scout.com as a five-star recruit and was ranked as the second best dual-threat quarterback, fifth best quarterback of any type, and 56th best player overall in his class.[6] He originally committed to the University of Washington when he was 14.[7][8] In 2015, he changed his commitment to Texas A&M University.[9] In May 2016 he decommitted from A&M and a month later committed to Ohio State University.[10][11] Martell transferred to Desert Pines High School after his senior season, so that he could graduate and enroll at Ohio State early.[12]

College career
    Transfer
    On January 15, 2019, Martell announced on social media that he would be transferring from Ohio State to Miami (FL). He will be eligible to play in 2020 with two years of eligibility remaining.[13

Adding onto this, I played against Tate at the Boise State team camp where I was apart of the smallest school there, we won the Oline/Dline competition vs Gorman, mostly because they were soft and their starting DE was on a visit to Michigan. Tathan was an incoming Senior and refused to throw in the 7v7 competition, he spent his time wearing beats and making jokes on the sideline for the entire camp. He cut in line at the dining hall and a freshman at my school called him out, immedately Martian was surrounded by his linemen and told the kid to fuck off, didn't have the balls to say anything to the 140lb kid by himself. My current coach was at Ohio State when they were recruiting him and said that Day called him 'entitled as hell' but they loved his athletic ability and hoped to break him down mentally when he got to Columbus.

Also, super hot sister.

Pics or GTFO

Frankly, I don't care about any of that shit if he can play. Miami is on a long dry spell at the QB position. You can plug Sledbob in there if that's what it takes. I need a QB in Miami who will do something.

... besides throw interceptions and incompletions.
  • Options
    Holy shit you guys think that's hot? That's not.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Lindy started Pete's first game at Washington because Cyrus the Virus was suspended. If you can't beat out Miles you suck. I was told that numerous times while calling for Troy Williams #BlackPower

That was such a depressing game. I dooged out over Peterman and thought we were going to win 10+ his first year. I thought we would beat Hawai’i by 30+.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

To be fair I’d bang pretty much anything that’s skinny and doesn’t look like a rabid animal.
  • Options
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

Ah, but that TD bomb was the bomb. You have to admit that Lindy's arm was to die for.
    So was Nuke Laloosh's arm.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    theLSkid said:

Domicillo said:
    I'm an ass man
    She has a fat ass lol ngl
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Ya but he hit like a 60 yard bomb.

Don't forget that part!
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
  • Options

theLSkid said:

Domicillo said:
    I'm an ass man
    She's foul
    beauty is in the eye of the dholder

• Options
    Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,310
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

To be fair I’d bang pretty much anything that’s skinny and doesn’t look like a rabid animal that has a heartbeat and isn't my wife.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Rylee Martell?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

theLSkid said:

Early Life
    Tate Martell grew up in the San Diego area, where he began playing Pop Warner football at the age of 7. He drew attention due to the fact that he was a throwing quarterback, when most kids at that age were running quarterbacks. He even drew attention of the coach of Washington at the time, Steve Sarkisian, who managed to get Martell to commit at the age of 14 (he later de-committed and decided to explore further options).[1]

High school career
    Martell attended Poway High School, the local high school where he grew up, but was only able to lead them to a 4-7 season. He then transferred to Bishop Gorman High School in Las Vegas, Nevada.[2] He attended Bishop Gorman for his sophomore, junior and senior seasons, but graduated from Desert Pines High School in Las Vegas because Bishop Gorman would not allow Martell to graduate early in order to start the Spring semester at Ohio State University. As a senior, he was the Gatorade Football Player of the Year after leading the team to a 15–0 record, while passing for 2,362 yards and 41 touchdowns, and rushing for 1,253 yards and 21 touchdowns.[3][4] For his career, he went 45–0 as a starter and finished second in Nevada history with 7,510 passing yards and 113 touchdowns.[5] Martell and quarterbacks Jake Fromm and Tayvon Bowers were documented in the Netflix series QB1: Beyond the Lights.

Recruiting
    Martell was rated by Scout.com as a five-star recruit and was ranked as the second best dual-threat quarterback, fifth best quarterback of any type, and 56th best player overall in his class.[6] He originally committed to the University of Washington when he was 14.[7][8] In 2015, he changed his commitment to Texas A&M University.[9] In May 2016 he decommitted from A&M and a month later committed to Ohio State University.[10][11] Martell transferred to Desert Pines High School after his senior season, so that he could graduate and enroll at Ohio State early.[12]

College career
    Transfer
    On January 15, 2019, Martell announced on social media that he would be transferring from Ohio State to Miami (FL). He will be eligible to play in 2020 with two years of eligibility remaining.[13

Adding onto this, I played against Tate at the Boise State team camp where I was apart of the smallest school there, we won the Oline/Dline competition vs Gorman, mostly because they were soft and their starting DE was on a visit to Michigan. Tathan was an incoming Senior and refused to throw in the 7v7 competition, he spent his time wearing beats and making jokes on the sideline for the entire camp. He cut in line at the dining hall and a freshman at my school called him out, immedately Martian was surrounded by his linemen and told the kid to fuck off, didn't have the balls to say anything to the 140lb kid by himself. My current coach was at Ohio State when they were recruiting him and said that Day called him 'entitled as hell' but they loved his athletic ability and hoped to break him down mentally when he got to Columbus.

Also, super hot sister.

His sister is a smoke.
    pics?