Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hamburglar Trump

2»

Comments

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

A fast food burger and fries can be pretty fucking good from time to time if it's fresh and hot.

A burger that's been sitting around for a half hour requires bong hits, and the fries are toast. Not a great meal choice here. KFC would have been better.

The fish sammich at Dairy Queen is the best one around. If any of you fucks tell people I ate a fast food fish sammich, I'll say you're a bunch of lying assholes just being hurtful.

Truth. The Fries, which is the best Micky Ds has to offer, are worthless after 4 minutes let alone a half hour or better.

However I had a long love affair with @UW_Doog_Bots Filet o Fish. I simply OD’d on them and had to find another drug.

Did the same thing with Big Macs when I worked there during HS. If it wasn’t sold in like 35 minutes or so, it would go to the scratch bucket. Still in the wrappers and containers. You could take as many as you could eat during breaks. I ate a lot of them.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Trump couldn’t have sprung for In-N-Out or Shake Shack?

I would have chosen white Castle personally.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    The quarter pounder is the college experience.
    But fuck he could have just catered the shit through his own restaurant and he should have. It doesn’t really fucking matter and I don’t know why it’s such a big deal lol.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Trump couldn’t have sprung for In-N-Out or Shake Shack?

I would have chosen white Castle personally.
    You disgust me
  • Options

But fuck he could have just catered the shit through his own restaurant and he should have. It doesn’t really fucking matter and I don’t know why it’s such a big deal lol.

Fudge pack likes his presidents to openly profit from the office.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

I mean steak, lobster, and crab is better than fucking mcdank’s.

He could have paid for them to cater or he could have just made it a sunken cost. Either way it’s not fucking Micky D’s jesus christ Hondo.

It’s really not that hard!
  • Options

2001400ex said:

He could have paid for them to cater or he could have just made it a sunken cost. Either way it’s not fucking Micky D’s jesus christ Hondo.

You said from his own restaurant. Not the kitchen of the White House. Yes it clearly is hard for you.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You said from his own restaurant. Not the kitchen of the White House. Yes it clearly is hard for you.
    Yeah from his hotel. But it’s not like he can’t pay for the catering or just ask them to do it and take the sunken cost...
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,282
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    2001400ex said:

huh?

Does Trump even own a restaurant? But in all seriousness, Trump will have his presidential book out, and he'll make money as well. It's almost like all presidents use their political fame for profit...strange

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

You sound like a snob...

So If Trump had spent ten times that on a professionally catered meal, would CNN bash the spending of such an event in the middle of a government shutdown? It's almost like you and your source are hypocrites...

Come on the leader of the free world serving fast food is a bad look.

We? can do better.
    If they had Wendy's spicy chicken sandwiches, I'd have been all over that...
    No doubt those things are the shit
    I've never had Chick-fil-a, but a hear their spicy chicken sandwich is better
    A lot better. The Wendy’s one is good, but not even close to Chil-fil-a.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Some people don't understand what conflict of interest means. That's some dumb shit right there.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

2001400ex said:

huh?

Does Trump even own a restaurant? But in all seriousness, Trump will have his presidential book out, and he'll make money as well. It's almost like all presidents use their political fame for profit...strange

Trying to keep up with Hondo?

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Some people don't understand what conflict of interest means. That's some dumb shit right there.

And some people don't understand the difference between an income tax and a pay roll tax. And some people think there is some significant difference between campaign polling and media polling.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Somebody please tell me Trump ordered McRibs and Chicken tenders, too
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,524
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Fuck all these trash outlets for fast food.
    Hudson's in downtown Coeur d'Alene will put all to shame. Trump should have called them.
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,873
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter