Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why Jimmy Lake is staying

Comments

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,224
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Grinolds (as far as I can tell) is the only person affiliated with UW who said Lake interviewed at Bama. Many others refute it. Either way, very little discussion of this on Bama boards until a dude named Kirk McNair posts that his source at UW said that Lake interviewed at Bama and UW is very worried about losing him. Said this is the same source who told him Lupoi was going to Bama a few years back.

McNair founded/ran the Bama Scout site. Hmm...

Can Grinolds be more fucking obvious?

I post on DM because there are a few guys I like chatting with (and my sensibilities are too delicate for this board most of the time) but I mostly thought the staff was neutral.

I'm closer to believing that Grinolds is actively working in the opposite interests of CP and the program.

Fatters is a fucking fat piece of liberal shit and for that reason alone dmc is a fucking waste of your time and $. But hey if you like sucking liberal cock go suck some cock.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Grinolds (as far as I can tell) is the only person affiliated with UW who said Lake interviewed at Bama. Many others refute it. Either way, very little discussion of this on Bama boards until a dude named Kirk McNair posts that his source at UW said that Lake interviewed at Bama and UW is very worried about losing him. Said this is the same source who told him Lupoi was going to Bama a few years back.

I post on DM because there are a few guys I like chatting with (and my sensibilities are too delicate for this board most of the time) but I mostly thought the staff was neutral.

I'm closer to believing that Grinolds is actively working in the opposite interests of CP and the program.

Fatters is a fucking fat piece of liberal shit and for that reason alone dmc is a fucking waste of your time and $. But hey if you like sucking liberal cock go suck some cock.
    FREE PUB!!!

I also view F3 as more of a libertarian because he always tries so hard to be contrarian. That said, liberals won’t body shame him
    Disagree, I actively shame that fat fuck.
    Are you mansplaining to us?
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

FREE PUB!!!

I also view F3 as more of a libertarian because he always tries so hard to be contrarian. That said, liberals won’t body shame him
    Are you mansplaining to us?
    Yes
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

that would imply that Kim makes more money because angry and scared people buy subscriptions to hear lots of bullshit rumors when UW is down in the dumps.

no way Kim would want to stir the pot just for a....

wait for it...

money grab (Hi @DerekJohnson)
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Kid has been an enemy of the program for a long time.

Welcome to the resistance.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,442
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Someone should contact the AD and get their privileges revoked.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Kid has been an enemy of the program for a long time.

Welcome to the resistance.

Kim*

Fuck these fat fingers
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,615
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

FREE PUB!!!

#metoo
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Baseman said:
    Same reason Kwiatkowski has stayed all these years... dont let loyalty, a good situation get in the way of a good argument base
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Ahhh he’s back!
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:
    Same reason Kwiatkowski has stayed all these years... dont let loyalty, a good situation get in the way of a good argument base
    I welcome your input on Cuog optics. Thanks for noticing