Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    No Chico couch sale I guess.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,614
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Who's he calling "boys"?
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I cant do an entire offseason of this
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,803
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The inspiration quote on the wall says "It won't give you nothing..."

Jesus.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Sources said:

The inspiration quote on the wall says "It won't give you nothing..."

Jesus.

FSAF
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I could do that.

CrossfitNatty?
  • Options
    RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Is this a safe space? I’ve almost replied to this shit on Twitter a few times, but our guys are there and we want Ford to steer guys our way....

But I don’t believe any of this toe-tappy cut against air bullshit does a bit of good. Think it’s make-work that makes you think you’re doing something. Salvon look any more explosive to you? He looked like shit and got caught from behind.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    RealRhino said:

Is this a safe space? I’ve almost replied to this shit on Twitter a few times, but our guys are there and we want Ford to steer guys our way....

But I don’t believe any of this toe-tappy cut against air bullshit does a bit of good. Think it’s make-work that makes you think you’re doing something. Salvon look any more explosive to you? He looked like shit and got caught from behind.

Staying in shape matters
  • Options
    RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615

RealRhino said:

Staying in shape matters
    Nah. Can stay in decent shape without juking air, not sure makes a difference to stay near peak year round.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    RealRhino said:

There's probably a point of diminishing returns but I disagree that this stuff doesn't have any value. It's not just about staying in shape, it's about learning to move your body in such a way that it becomes natural and reflexive on the field to move with proper technique. "Stay low, stay low, stay low".

Do these guys still need this training once they're in a major college program? Maybe not. But there's definite value in this stuff for the high school kids who often times have spotty coaching staffs and limited time they can spend with those staffs.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,983
    Founders Club

RealRhino said:

There's probably a point of diminishing returns but I disagree that this stuff doesn't have any value. It's not just about staying in shape, it's about learning to move your body in such a way that it becomes natural and reflexive on the field to move with proper technique. "Stay low, stay low, stay low".

Do these guys still need this training once they're in a major college program? Maybe not. But there's definite value in this stuff for the high school kids who often times have spotty coaching staffs and limited time they can spend with those staffs.
    if Salvon is a visualizing type, he needs to watch thousands of hours of Napoleon Kaufman running the football and then emulate it