Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

5th Annual Jesse Callier Commemorative Post-Collegiate Career Impact Ranking Survey RESULTS (2019)

Thank you to the 65 degenerates that participated! Results are as follows in alphabetical order.

Tevis Bartlett 3.21 ranking (+0.21 from HS). Solid player with all 3s and 4s, except for @DawgsRus and @Swaye who gave him a 2.

Shane Bowman 2.35 ranking (-0.65 from HS). @backthepack and @joeEDangerously gave him a 1, while @tvoie gave him a 4.

Daniel Bridge-Gadd 1.05 ranking (-1.95 from HS). Well deserved IMO. I'd love to hear the rationale @samoyed and @UWhuskytskeet used to give him a 4.

Jake "Cobra" Browning 3.14 ranking (-0.86 from HS). All over the board on this one. Shout out to @NorwegianHusky @Mad_Son @Edwin_Bambino and @JECAR for giving him the 1s. @Swaye gave him a 5, but that's because he was jetlagged and forgot to enter a score, so it sucks for him.

BBK 4.06 ranking (+1.06 from HS). Good showing for the guy. I'm guessing he raised his score at least a point with a strong SR year. @KrunkJuice gave him a 1 though, so he's obviously still scarred.

Jomon Dotson 1.39 ranking (-1.61 from HS). Well deserved. Didn't understand the couple 3s he got, but whatever.

Camilo Eifler 1.08 ranking (-2.92 from HS). He had a great block on one of the Pettis punt returns, so maybe that's why he got some 2s. My only other memory of him was when he called in to the Husky Fan Podcast. Hope he succeeds at Illinois, but deserving of his score.

Greg Gaines 4.68 ranking (+1.68 from HS). I love him. I'm a little angry about the 21! of you that gave him a 4, but whatever. Thankfully nobody gave him a 3.

Myles Mother Fucking Gaskin 5.00 ranking (+2.00 from HS). 2nd unanimous 5 in JCCPCCIRI history, nothing else needs to be said. Good work everyone for not fucking this one up.

Matt James 1.32 ranking (-1.68 from HS). @Samoyed @godawgst and @PineapplePirate I'd love to know what in the world inspired you to give him a 3. Was it his incredible work on the FG team this year or was it the 5 snaps in garbage time against North Dakota?

Jaylen "String" Johnson 3.29 ranking (+0.29 from HS). Almost all 3s and 4s again. Jaylen's haters include @Houhusky @Rubberfist and @NorwegianHusky who all gave him a 2.

Austin Joyner 2.61 ranking (-1.39 from HS). Would have definitely been higher if not for injury. He was a contributor though, and started a few games. @AEB @FremontTroll @Houhusky @JECAR @seatownfunk all forgot that and gave him an unceremonious 1, while @bread and @Mad_Son gave him a 4.

Kaleb McGary 4.35 ranking (+0.35 from HS). Topped off a good career with a Morris trophy. I initially wanted to rank him a 4, but his career was pretty similar to Gaines (1st team all P12, Morris trophy, multiple years as a high level starter), so I went 5. Everyone except @Swaye and @dirtysouwfdawg ranked him a 4 or 5. They both gave him a 3.

Jojo McIntosh 3.42 ranking (+0.42 from HS). Again, pretty expected here for a solid player. Almost all 3s and 4s. @HUSKYFANATIC gave him a 5 and @KrunkJuice gave him a 1.

Jordan Miller 3.70 ranking (+0.70 from HS). Similar to Jojo. All 3s and 4s except for @Mad_Son who probably gave him that extra bump because his mom is so cool.

Byron Murphy 4.71 ranking (+0.71 from HS). Stellar career that didn't last very long. That's the only possible reason why he got some 4s. No critiques here.

Michael Neal 1.09 ranking (-1.91 from HS). I literally have no idea what he did, football-related, that would rate him anything other than a 1. Maybe the fact that he graduated early? Please explain your 2s @Domicillo @godawgst @Del_Griffith @GrundleStiltzkin @PineapplePirate @Samoyed .

Taylor Rapp 4.82 ranking (+1.82 from HS). The Rose Bowl fallout obviously hurt him. Shout out to @ThoroughDawg for giving him a 3, you have a lot of hatred in your life. Also, @HUSKYFANATIC gave him a 4, but also said he was his favorite player. I found that interesting.

Drew Sample 3.61 ranking (+0.61 from HS). Solid score for a solid player. A bit surprised he ranked ahead of Tevis, String, and McIntosh, but he's been contributing for a lot of years. @BlastDoor gave him a 5 while @dirtysouwfdawg and @FremontTroll gave him a 2. Other than that everyone was a 3 or 4.

Jesse "Boomer" Sosebee 1.88 ranking (-0.12 from HS). Played a bit, but nothing special in my opinion, but @tvoie gave him a 4 for some reason.

Amandre Williams 1.15 ranking (-1.85 from HS). I expected a lot more, but unfortunately it wasn't to be. @TheDozer liked him getting abused in space in the Auburn game enough to give him a 3 though.

The players with the highest standard deviation were:
1. Jake Browning - 0.89
2. Austin Joyner - 0.70
3. McIntosh - 0.66

Players with the lowest standard deviation were:
1. MMFG - 0.00
2. Daniel Bridge-Gadd - 0.21
3. Michael Neal - 0.29

I'll follow up next with an analytical ranking of the best and worst ballots, as well as the incredibly unsurprising results of the favorite player poll so that I can maximize the my chins in advance of the best poaster rankings.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    WoofWoof Member Posts: 769
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I fucked up with Daniel Bridge-Gadd. @Samoyed and @UWhuskytskeet gave him a 2, not a 4. Still very strange, but not as strange as a 4 would have been.

Apologies frens.
  • Options
    ThoroughDawgThoroughDawg Member Posts: 186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Prior to Jan 1st, I’d have given Rapp a 5.

I talked to my shrink, and he agreed - make a “business decision” and bail on your team before the Granddaddy of them all, you can fuck all the way off.

• Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,707
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Yeah I can't defend my Joyner ranking it wasn't one I pondered over just went with my gut which has him classified as huge disappointment (because of expectations and the way it ended.)
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I stand behind all of my rankings except Cobra, who @Woof fucked me on, and McGary. That was a legit jet lag screw up.

Shout out to @Woof for doing this. Good chit!
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Woof said:

I fucked up with Daniel Bridge-Gadd. @Samoyed and @UWhuskytskeet gave him a 2, not a 4. Still very strange, but not as strange as a 4 would have been.

Apologies frens.

Can't trust any of these results now.
  • Options
    tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sosebee and Bowman 4’s? No idea what I was doing there. My reading comprehension must be no good.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2019
    Doogles said:

Some of you are some disingenuous motherfuckers. Giving Browning a 1 is bullshit. His 2016 was worth a 2 at minimum.

Also Joyner balled, unsung hero of DBU and giving him a 1 is bs.

So based on his overall career Jake is probably fairly a 3.5/4. But since his postitions play held this team back more than anything else for the last three years and allowed no team to get to an elite level, yea he gets a 1 for that.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,129
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I'm open to discussion as to why Sugar Shane Bozeman isn't a 1
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    #myJohnson love the kid
  • Options

I’m thinking we should do a poll of everyone who voted. I give myself a 5 because I’m awesome. Probably @swaye a 5 too but only because of white guilt.

I give swaye 4, he lost 1 star because he accepted a white woman as his master and has given her his balls
  • Options
    Swaye said:

I’m thinking we should do a poll of everyone who voted. I give myself a 5 because I’m awesome. Probably @swaye a 5 too but only because of white guilt.

I give swaye 4, he lost 1 star because he accepted a white woman as his master and has given her his balls
    When a white woman lets a red man go backdoor, she becomes an honorary tribe member. Checkmate.
    prove it bitch!!! put the premium content in the WAM