Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Last year's 2 best victories were stanford and oregon state.

PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
edited December 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
They were better than any of the victories we had this year. We beat NO "good" teams in 2013. Zilch.

How can 8 victories really be celebrated when you consider the quality of the opponents.

Today adam jude's blog lists all of the offensive statistics that the Huskies compiled in 2013. How can you look at those numbers and not consider the quality of the opponents?

I just don't get it.

Comments

• On the flip side this team didn't have a bad loss like they did last year vs WSU.

This season was very much like 1997 where all our wins were insignificant and every loss was a big game.

The only difference is we all wanted Lambo fired after that year while Doogs are wanting Sark extended.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,383 Swaye's Wigwam
    Our schedule also seemed really difficult when we sucked. Now that we're better, our schedule is obviously down and our offensive number are up.

• PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    HuskyJW said:

Our schedule also seemed really difficult when we sucked. Now that we're better, our schedule is obviously down and our offensive number are up.

Actually, I never thought our schedule "seemed really difficult," even in 2008. I just thought we sucked.