Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Just in case you didn't know, this is why you're a worthless piece of shit Hondo.

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Hondo likes to call facts that make his Kunt hurt "lies."

Meanwhile Hondo that champion strawman ass fucker loves to attribute statements and claims to others that they never said and that's not a lie.

According to you, people don't need to include SS and Medicare in the federal taxes they pay now.

Hondo you're what you get when you cross someone who is really fucking stupid with someone who is unbelievable dishonest with a full blown Kunt.

You call me stupid and dishonest. Ok. Why don't you do the same to Lil boy Blu for his Pelosi picture? The same picture you were posting in agreement with.

That's the "question" you asked me earlier today.

I then responded to your "question"

I'm not having a conversation with him. I'm having a conversation with you. If I was having a conversation with him and he claimed that Social Security didn't exist in the 1950s like you did, I'd call him stupid and dishonest.

You then quoted my response and again demanded that I answer the question that I had just answered.

You're not here for a conversation Hondo, you're here to work out your daddy issues and the pain of being raised by a single mom and the absent father that didn't love you. I understand and I'm somewhat sympathetic to your issues.

This is why it's pointless answering your questions and responding to your requests Hondo. You're not honestly looking for answers as you claim, you're looking to fill the hole that was left by the father who didn't care about you.

Comments

• Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,562
    Wasn't there a book a few years back that tried to explain his issues?

Hondo Has 2 Mommies
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    In my 30 second search, I couldn't find that thread (fuck off I'm lazy). But I said ok and asked this question. To which you've never responded to. And I'd still welcome a response.

Answer the question. Why do you go on long raging posts when a liberal lies but you ignore it when a conservative lies?

Here's another question posed by another person, but a response would be great. Why do you rail on liars all day but don't ever go on raging posts about Trump lying?

If you feel you answered either of those questions, feel free to copy and paste those in here. You have demonstrated your skills at recalling people's posts on this site, which you are clearly better at than I am.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    Try reading dumbfuck.

I'm not having a conversation with him. I'm having a conversation with you. If I was having a conversation with him and he claimed that Social Security didn't exist in the 1950s like you did, I'd call him stupid and dishonest.

Sweet fuck Geezus are you stupid.

I don't go off every time a liberal lies, I "go off" when I'm having an exchange with a liberal and they fucking lie, like you do all the fucking time.

I've answered this question, or a variation on this question from you 3 times now today. You're not looking for answer Hondo, and I'm tired of helping you work out your daddy issues.

Now quote where I said that the homeless attacks in Venice were "targeted" you lying piece of shit. You pretend to get all butt hurt over Trump's lies put you're a pathological liar yourself Hondo.

You call me stupid and dishonest. Ok. Why don't you do the same to Lil boy Blu for his Pelosi picture? The same picture you were posting in agreement with.

Hey Fetus Brain, twice I have addressed what you called a lie. Instead of refuting it you have chosen to continue spouting off your ignorant, chicken shit mouth by calling me a liar.
    Why can't you man up and respond? Grow a pair or go away.
    SFGbob said:

Try reading dumbfuck.

I don't go off every time a liberal lies, I "go off" when I'm having an exchange with a liberal and they fucking lie, like you do all the fucking time.

I've answered this question, or a variation on this question from you 3 times now today. You're not looking for answer Hondo, and I'm tired of helping you work out your daddy issues.

Now quote where I said that the homeless attacks in Venice were "targeted" you lying piece of shit. You pretend to get all butt hurt over Trump's lies put you're a pathological liar yourself Hondo.

You call "I wasn't taking to him, I was talking to you. You are an idiot" a response to that question?

Ok, you ignore that question. You won't call out conservatives for their lies.

But why don't you go on raging responses to Trump's lies?
    Blu82 said:

Hey Fetus Brain, twice I have addressed what you called a lie. Instead of refuting it you have chosen to continue spouting off your ignorant, chicken shit mouth by calling me a liar.

Man up and respond? Why don't you man up and respond with evidence that is Nancy's home? You looked it up, you should be able to support your assertion.

Otherwise you are just a pussy like Bob.

@DerekJohnson look what you've created.

I fagged out the board today. A lot. Fuck.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Funniest part is that you just surrendered the entire point of the San Francisco compound picture, that walls provide security.

Funniest part is that you just surrendered the entire point of the San Francisco compound picture, that walls provide security.

No. I didn't. That's a fucktarded comparison.
    2001400ex said:

Blu82 said:

Man up and respond? Why don't you man up and respond with evidence that is Nancy's home? You looked it up, you should be able to support your assertion.

Once again proving the fact that you are too stupid to do any of that yourself and need to led by the hand preschool style.
    That and there is a rule here about posting proprietary information.

Isn't Benny waiting for his afternoon tonguing?

Blu82 said:

2001400ex said:

Blu82 said:

I don't have any evidence and I'm a lying pussy.
    FIFY
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Cum watch Hondo struggle in Every thread
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Try reading dumbfuck.

You call "I wasn't taking to him, I was talking to you. You are an idiot" a response to that question?

Ok, you ignore that question. You won't call out conservatives for their lies.

But why don't you go on raging responses to Trump's lies?
    I answered your question you lying piece of shit and I did so more than once.
    Now Hondo, with his sticky cum coated fingers, has to make up things I did not say in order to attempt to make himself look smart.
    Here's a hint: You still suffer from rectal-caranial inversion syndrome.
    It's hard to comprehend what a pitiful life you must lead. Spewing your ignorant mouth into every conversation only confirms what an idiot you are.
    It's really sad that you are so stupid that you don't realize what a dumb fuck everybody knows you are.

Blu82 said:

Now Hondo, with his sticky cum coated fingers, has to make up things I did not say in order to attempt to make himself look smart.
    It's hard to comprehend what a pitiful life you must lead. Spewing your ignorant mouth into every conversation only confirms what an idiot you are.
    It's really sad that you are so stupid that you don't realize what a dumb fuck everybody knows you are.

Post more about your super secret source that says that house is Nancy's.
    2001400ex said:

Blu82 said:

It's public record. Nothing "super secret" about it. However it is proprietary to the State of California. Of course, an imbecile like you would never realize any of this.

At least get your 8th grade promotion prior to posting here again.

I'll play along. So if it isn't Nancy's house do you think she knocked on their door to tell the owner how immoral they are?
    Blu82 said:

2001400ex said:

Blu82 said:

It's public record. Nothing "super secret" about it. However it is proprietary to the State of California. Of course, an imbecile like you would never realize any of this.

I'll play along. So if it isn't Nancy's house do you think she knocked on their door to tell the owner how immoral they are?
    How can public record be proprietary? Liar.
    2001400ex said:

Blu82 said:

2001400ex said:

Blu82 said:

How can public record be proprietary? Liar.
    Keep on making a fool of yourself......we'll watch.