Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The teams we beat this year

PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,120 Founders Club
Boise 8-4 (6-2 Mtn. West)
@Illinois 4-8 (1-7 Big 10)
Idaho St. 3-9 (1-9 Big Sky)
Arizona 7-5 (4-5)
Cal 1-11 (0-9)
Colorado 4-8 (1-8)
@Oregon State 6-6 (4-5)
WSU 6-6 (4-5)

Compared to the teams we lost to:
@Stanford 10-2 (7-2)
Oregon 10-2 (7-2)
@ASU 10-2 (8-1)
@UCLA 9-3 (6-3)

It is very obvious where this program is after year 5. Nothing special about it.

Comments

• fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212
    But we beat BOISE STATE!!!1!!

• loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    13-32 vs 28-8

There's a ceiling alright. We see it and have reached it while the 4-5 above us will continue. Our ceiling is the floor they all stand on above.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    The team shits on themselves against good teams because their coach is nervous and can't hide it.

He has the look of a man in the waiting room dreading the first of many prostate checkups.
  • trackertracker Member Posts: 866
    edited December 2013
    loadsock said:

13-32 vs 28-8

There's a ceiling alright. We see it and have reached it while the 4-5 above us will continue. Our ceiling is the floor they all stand on above.

That was SBNation's summation of Sark and Washington last year when they said, "Ceiling Reached".
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

But we beat BOISE STATE!!!1!!

Beating the Mountain West Bronze Medalist is always special.

• Yea but 0-12..........

Seriously when does 0-12 excuse stop? I thought it was done after the Holiday Bowl win yet it still exists.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,861 Founders Club

Yea but 0-12..........

Seriously when does 0-12 excuse stop? I thought it was done after the Holiday Bowl win yet it still exists.

That's been the biggest surprise to me overall. Back in 2009 I didn't see that coming.
  • Yea but 0-12..........

That's been the biggest surprise to me overall. Back in 2009 I didn't see that coming.
    I've heard 0-12 excuse more in the past three years than I did during Sark's first two years. It's truly amazing how they keep bringing this up.

Then again I remember Doogs blaming Don James suddenly retiring/sanctions for the 1-10 season in 2004.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    You just can't make this shit up anymore...
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    MisterEm said:

The team shits on themselves against good teams because their coach is nervous and can't hide it.

He has the look of a man in the waiting room dreading the first of many prostate checkups.

I made sure my doctor was hot with big tits ... I never miss an opportunity for her to give me a prostate check up.
  • JuicyHawgCoogJuicyHawgCoog Member Posts: 122
    topdawgnc said:

MisterEm said:

I made sure my doctor was hot with big tits ... I never miss an opportunity for her to give me a prostate check up.
    BRB, JO
  • SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    We only beat 1 team that finished over .500 in their respective conference (and that being the mountain west conference, a big meh there), yikes.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    topdawgnc said:

MisterEm said:

Gay.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    loadsock said:

13-32 vs 28-8

Disagree, Oregon is on their way back to the middle at warp speed.
  • loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    edited December 2013

Listen fuckers, I'm about to go all Kim Grinolds up in this bitch and start deleting every poast that's even remotely negative of Sark. I only want to hear about all the great things Sark has done at UW or if you mention anything bad, there better be a shit ton of excuses why Sark couldn't overcome those things.

I will continue to be Hardcore Husky's version of the Good Guy until USC announces Sark as their head coach. I'm heading to Ross today to buy some fucking skinny jeans and then straight to Starbucks with banana in hand.

You've been warned.

Is this The Great HB Cleanse of 2013? If so, give us the firing squad and I'll provide you with a $20 from Sven to give him the gas chamber. Swaye prefers napalm.

• TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    Many in doogville and perhaps a few in the cynidawg suburbs would say that getting from 0-12 to 8-4 in five seasons is special. But in reality, Sark's accomplishments should be judged the minimum needed for him to keep his job. For my money, a Husky Football's head coach must defeat at least two top-15 BCS programs in a given season by no later than his third year on the job and contend with all top-25 opponents on his schedule during his fifth year at the helm. Sark not only hasn't done any of that in five seasons, but it still doesn't look like he could accomplish it in six or seven seasons on the north sideline of Husky Stadium. Let us pray that Sark moves on so that Husky Football can move up.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    P.S: The hollowness of Sark's 8-4 accomplishment in 2013 epitomizes the fallacy of scheduling weak OOC opponents. I just don't believe a football program like ours, comprised of not only football playing student-athletes, but also a coaching staff, recruiting and conditioning programs disadvantaged by geography and climate, can ever be built back to where it should always be on a steady diet of FBS cupcakes and FCS donut holes. A soft OOC schedule can only augment the medium-softness of the Pac-12 in-conference slate of home and road games. The Huskies start the 2014 season @Hawaii followed by three straight home games hosting Eastern Washington, Illinois, and Georgia State. The AD who arranged for this schedule is not only a money-grubbing coward, but far worse, it is obvious that he neither knows nor cares to know anything about football. Not only will Huskyfans be disinterested and dozing off before the end of September, but more importantly, the 2014 Huskies will again not be conditioned and fully prepared to compete against in-conference toughs such as ASU, Oregon, and UCLA. We might beat Stanford in Husky Stadium, but hell...... the Tree lost to Utah on the road this year.