Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Welcome to new member "ViciousAnimal"

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,715 Founders Club

So many clever account handles. Wish I had one.

Free pub?!?!?
    Not everyone is willing to wade into the shit like you and I for a good handle.
    Don't forget @Fecal_Matter & @FecalFeast.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

So when does @ViciousAnimal start posting. Hopefully gets an avatar before the first poast.

He might be the first person to ever donate $129 before making a first post. He's a pioneer.
    Wasn't there somebody (whose handle started with a W, maybe) who contributed every year then finally made a post after like year 5, got a million chins, posted like two more times and was never heard from again?
    @Williams3 is averaging a poast a year I think
    That's the one!
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,974

At the initial press conference, Willingham stated his purpose: "It is time for the University of Washington to return to being the Dawgs. And it is my understanding that a dawg is a vicious animal."

But from the moment Willingham got behind closed doors with his new team, a disturbing side of his personality emerged. In this ground-breaking book, Derek Johnson presents a shocking side of Tyrone Willingham only seen by the Washington Huskies players. Many of them quickly grew to loathe him and the game of football, while watching in dismay as the public idolized the media's lofty image of Willingham.

I remember the maintenance guy in my apartment building saying Willingham was "a lot like Don James."
    That's nothing. I once posted on Dawgman that I thought Willingham was a lot like John Wooden. And it wasn't just a quick comment, either. I created an entire new thread to announce my opinion...made specific comparisons and everything.
  • ThoroughDawgThoroughDawg Member Posts: 186
    edited January 2019

So many clever account handles. Wish I had one.

If only they allowed for the advanced technology to update the handle. For us relative noobs that haven’t yet established their own Franchise/Legend status that is.

I used ThoroughDawg because I was the first to tweet at the TSIO folks that BBK should be called the Jockey. (For which I have some regret based on the season he had).

Some regret, but not a lot.
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,328 Swaye's Wigwam

When registering, he wrote:

UW class of '10, so I was raised as a Doog. I've been lurking at HH for a while, becoming a worse person but a better UW fan. Time to contribute to the Wam

I'm fairly certain I'm the only one here whose internal monologue has gotten a lot darker, and constantly has to check yourself.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

At the initial press conference, Willingham stated his purpose: "It is time for the University of Washington to return to being the Dawgs. And it is my understanding that a dawg is a vicious animal."

But from the moment Willingham got behind closed doors with his new team, a disturbing side of his personality emerged. In this ground-breaking book, Derek Johnson presents a shocking side of Tyrone Willingham only seen by the Washington Huskies players. Many of them quickly grew to loathe him and the game of football, while watching in dismay as the public idolized the media's lofty image of Willingham.

I remember the maintenance guy in my apartment building saying Willingham was "a lot like Don James."
    That's nothing. I once posted on Dawgman that I thought Willingham was a lot like John Wooden. And it wasn't just a quick comment, either. I created an entire new thread to announce my opinion...made specific comparisons and everything.
    @RomarIsWooden
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110
    edited January 2019

Belongs here:

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/33049/confessions-of-a-doog

Edit: Just realized it already was.
  • minion_doogminion_doog Member Posts: 1,975

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Let's see if I have it figured out -
    @DerekJohnson is in charge, but @Swaye is the spiritual leader and @SpiritHorse whisperer.

@UW_Doog_Bot is the best poaster by default, as he does real analysis. Most other poasts are about Jen Cohen's tits

@Dennis_DeYoung and @LaMichael_Corleone are the only ones smart enough to know that recruiting matters and the rest of you trust the coaches to inject rhino cum into white walk ons.

And no one has actually finished reading any of @Tequilla's essays.

I'm pretty sure those are the only things to know, but I'll DM @IrishDawg22 to get dialed in.

You left out @CokeGreaterThanPepsi.

Nice avatar.

Hope you get FBA.
    Fulfilled by Amazon? Sexy

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,759 Swaye's Wigwam

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Let's see if I have it figured out -
    @DerekJohnson is in charge, but @Swaye is the spiritual leader and @SpiritHorse whisperer.

@UW_Doog_Bot is the best poaster by default, as he does real analysis. Most other poasts are about Jen Cohen's tits

@Dennis_DeYoung and @LaMichael_Corleone are the only ones smart enough to know that recruiting matters and the rest of you trust the coaches to inject rhino cum into white walk ons.

And no one has actually finished reading any of @Tequilla's essays.

I'm pretty sure those are the only things to know, but I'll DM @IrishDawg22 to get dialed in.

You think his essays are bad... you should hear him on the poddies.
  • GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061

So when does @ViciousAnimal start posting. Hopefully gets an avatar before the first poast.

He might be the first person to ever donate $129 before making a first post. He's a pioneer.
    Wasn't there somebody (whose handle started with a W, maybe) who contributed every year then finally made a post after like year 5, got a million chins, posted like two more times and was never heard from again?
    @Williams3 is averaging a poast a year I think
    @Williams3 joined in February 2015 and has made a total of one post -- for which he received 37 chincredbles.
    Now that’s some work.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Happy to hear you keep waking up in the morning.

that Goal setting thing seems to be working out, yes?
  • largemargelargemarge Guest, Member Posts: 72

Legit new bored motto

becoming a worse person but a better UW fan
    That’s what happened to me