Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Softy thinks we are psychos except for Peter

Dave Softy Mahler ‏@Softykjr 3h
@rip_ty read? No. Contacted on Twitter by the psychos? Yes. For sure.

Rip Ty ‏@rip_ty 3h
@Softykjr I don't know who the "psychos" are, but if guys like Peter from the post game show are "psychos", then I guess we're all psychos.

Dave Softy Mahler ‏@Softykjr 3h
@rip_ty Peter is great. Everyone else, not great

He's not fooling anyone either. I know for a fact those KJR guys and especially Doogman reads this bored A LOT!

Comments

• topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    Dave Softy Mahler ‏@Softykjr 8h

@rip_ty win bowl 9-4. All that matters. Went 6-6 and went to Holiday. If you can't see this team is better you're high. Let it develop

Win a bowl ... nothing else matters?

Beat a fucking Mountain West team ... and call it a season?
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    tracker, there were 13 nfl players on this roster when Sark took over. How hard did you really think it was going to be? AuburnHard?
  • section8section8 Member Posts: 1,581
    ^^^To many big words for Softy to understand
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    topdawgnc said:

@rip_ty win bowl 9-4. All that matters. Went 6-6 and went to Holiday. If you can't see this team is better you're high. Let it develop

Remember when 2013 was going to be special?

If someone has a good answer for this you'll get a shout out in the next NBA Power Rankings. After the Apple Cup this year and after the Apple cup last year in what way is this Husky team better than last years? Sark has one more win because they pussed out on the schedule. Because last years team played LSU and this years team did not.

Incremental progress.
  • trackertracker Member Posts: 866

topdawgnc said:

If someone has a good answer for this you'll get a shout out in the next NBA Power Rankings. After the Apple Cup this year and after the Apple cup last year in what way is this Husky team better than last years? Sark has one more win because they pussed out on the schedule. Because last years team played LSU and this years team did not.

Incremental progress.
    "You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."

Some people prefer to be fooled.

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,849 Founders Club
    tracker said:

topdawgnc said:

Incremental progress.
    "You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."

Abraham Lincoln was a Half Brain?

He would probably want Sark fired like the way he fired McClellun. (sp?)

tracker said:

topdawgnc said:

Incremental progress.

Abraham Lincoln was a Half Brain?

He would probably want Sark fired like the way he fired McClellun. (sp?)

lol!

The man was ahead of his time.

• If we are going to make Paul Walker dead jokes that is fine, but if we are going to make Abraham Lincoln half brain jokes then I'm out!
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

If we are going to make Paul Walker dead jokes that is fine, but if we are going to make Abraham Lincoln half brain jokes then I'm out!

2 Fast

2 Furious

2 Soon

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Softy needs to appear on a call in version of the Husky Fan Podcast.
  • JFK was also a half brain

If we are going to make fun of Willis Wilson's drowning that's fine but making fun of JFK's death is TOO SOON!

JFK was also a half brain

If we are going to make fun of Willis Wilson's drowning that's fine but making fun of JFK's death is TOO SOON!
    Sandy Beach is always dangerous.
    What they were doing "wading" at 4:30am is hard to understand.
  • tracker said:

I believe Sark suddenly senior'd him too. Had he not done that he'd still be alive. So his death along with James death falls on Sark.

tracker said:

I believe Sark suddenly senior'd him too. Had he not done that he'd still be alive. So his death along with James death falls on Sark.
    Think I'll go for a swim.

• HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

I emailed him and never got a response.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

I emailed him and never got a response.
    shocker