Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Why Eason is so important

2»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,495 Founders Club
    Trevor Lawrence is the greatest freshman of my lifetime who had an elite coach who benched the guy that lost to Bama to play him. Our elite coach stuck with Browning for 4 years

And didn't Skinny have to play under Richt? He beat out Frohm before he got hurt his sopohmore year
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

Trevor Lawrence is the greatest freshman of my lifetime who had an elite coach who benched the guy that lost to Bama to play him. Our elite coach stuck with Browning for 4 years

And didn't Skinny have to play under Richt? He beat out Frohm before he got hurt his sopohmore year

We'll never know if Pete would have stuck with Browning if he actually had a better option. It's certainly plausible, which is scary.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,495 Founders Club

We'll never know if Pete would have stuck with Browning if he actually had a better option. It's certainly plausible, which is scary.
    He had 5 years to get a better option

Even Minshew has us in the CFP this year although that means he doesn't get that 10th place ribbon
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

Even Minshew has us in the CFP this year although that means he doesn't get that 10th place ribbon
    And this goes back to the point about recruiting
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,498 Swaye's Wigwam

UW will never brand football and never has. When we won the natty they killed the program

Yep. People need to realize that the liberal elites at UW don't give a shit about football. Same for the conference. Yeah, take this shit to the tug, but politics are involved here.

Key issues being liberals suck as always
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,498 Swaye's Wigwam

Minshew in this offense wouldnt know a handoff from a fucking fade route.

You need at least 2 decades plus of scout team experience to understand the vaunted Peterman offense
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

We have a Marketing brand, too

Ya and weirdly ScoDucks, WarEagle, and SwooshLife doesn’t seem to be working. So strange.

We are literally competing with go dawgs Georgia and losing badly.