Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The difference between Dabo Swinney and Saban/Petersen

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,979
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
Swinney looks like he enjoys the entire process, while Saban and Petersen look like they're going through misery. I'm not saying they should be like Swinney; I am just saying it is an interesting difference.

Comments

• Options
    Fear_BonerFear_Boner Member Posts: 756
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    It should be fun. If Petersen could let loose a bit more it would be better for everyone.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Dabo is like Bobby Bowden. Country mountain southern good old boys

They just can hide the fire better

It's hard.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,821
    Nah - good old boy country bumpkin is not a bad way to go through life. Avoids a lot of confrontation and conflict. Begin with the end in mind. Throbber rolls through life like that.

Then you cut their fucking throat when they let their guard down.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Swinney looks like he enjoys the entire process, while Saban and Petersen look like they're going through misery. I'm not saying they should be like Swinney; I am just saying it is an interesting difference.

So don't twist?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,501
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    And the difference between Dabo/Saban and Peterman is kiss the fucking ring.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,821

It should be fun. If Petersen could let loose a bit more it would be better for everyone.

Most jerbs that pay millions and involve being the final say over large and complex organizations aren't fun. I've never heard a CEO describe their job as "fun". Rewarding, challenging, meaningful, etc., yes. Fun? No.

If you want to have fun, coach high school football. It should be intense.
    No bruh - parents suck worse than shareholders.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

And the difference between Dabo/Saban and Peterman is kiss the fucking ring.

winners win?
  • Options
    Founders Club

So don't twist?
    lots of twisting going on out here
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Dude have some respect to Saban, he does not have a poorman syndrome like Pete. He absolutely values recruiting, and gets after it
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Dude have some respect to Saban, he does not have a poorman syndrome like Pete. He absolutely values recruiting, and gets after it

Truth. I saw The Blindside. He’d have totally tongued Sandra Bullock’s beaver in order to sign Michael Ohr.

I’d totally tongue blonde Sandra Bullock’s beaver, too. No OLineman contingency.
    The throbbed has a tongue too?
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    Domicillo said:

Truth. I saw The Blindside. He’d have totally tongued Sandra Bullock’s beaver in order to sign Michael Ohr.

I’d totally tongue blonde Sandra Bullock’s beaver, too. No OLineman contingency.
    The throbbed has a tongue too?
    #Science
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

He still looks like he hates life more often than not which is what Derek is referring to.

This isn't the recruiting bored Enumclaw Truck Stop.
    My #brand#game is skrong.
  • Options
    The difference between Saban and everybody, including Dabo, is mother fucking bling.

Dabo has a few to go b4 I put him in that category. Saban is by himself.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

The difference between Saban and everybody, including Dabo, is mother fucking bling.

Dabo has a few to go b4 I put him in that category. Saban is by himself.

Agreed.

Right now the only one in Saban's stratosphere is Urban, but with his couch sold Saban's all alone and it's not close.

Dabo's all alone at #2, though.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I've always thought she was hot
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,486
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Yes, but would you tongue her o-ring Pumpeii style before bringing on the ring sting?