Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Really think about this

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,843 Founders Club
Mora had THREE pure freshmen STARTING on the o-line, lost one of them early in the game, and STILL beat USC on the road by 3 touchdowns.

That my friends, is not making excuses and still finding a way to win.

Comments

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    Not even virgins can hold back Mora.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,843 Founders Club
    edited December 2013
    If Mora had been making excuses and pointing fingers behind closed doors, the Bruin players wouldn't have had the fortitude to do what they did tonight. That comes strictly from the top, winning like they did with that o-line.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

10-4. This waz a huge win for Mora. He stopped a freight-train in USC, possibly cost Ed O his gig, dominated his main rival with true frosh on both sides, and set up a top 10 program going into next year. UCLA is going to be amazing in year 3 while Sark is going in with top 10 talent and no idea what to do with it.

Mora proved he is the real deal. That was a dominating head coaching performance. He tinkered with the roster,made things happen at thin areas, played agressive defense and certainly offense to WIN. Ive NEVER seen Sark coach like this. If not for Todd Graham, Mora I the best coach Iin the conference this year .

Sark would have won 4-5 games with this UCLA squad

Very coherent and nail on the head post from PL_SS.

According to SRS, which my metrics buddy superiority guy swears is by far the best indicator, UCLA before tonight had its best team in 15 seasons.

http://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/schools/ucla/