Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rumors of a medical retirement appear premature

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

If there's anyone on this bored I'll believe retirement info from, it's Race.

That was funny. I laffed.

There was one the other day about something happening when Race turns 110. I had to resist the obvious response and let that one go.

Truth is, I'm not that far behind Race.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited January 2019
    1. If you can't make it at shit UCLA with that talent something is wrong with you.
    2. Transferring within the conference is total bullshit. When did this become legal? Won't be long until Oregon and USC are actively recruiting players on other Pac-12 teams rosters that aren't seeing the field as early as they hoped. This is exactly something those fuck boy staffs would take advantage of. It's bullshit and not what college football should be about. A lot of pussy ass kids these days want everything handed to them and when faced with adversity wanna quit and pimp themselves out to other schools. It's pathetic.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

1. If you can't make it at shit UCLA with that talent something is wrong with you.
    2. Transferring within the conference is total bullshit. When did this become legal? Won't be long until Oregon and USC are actively recruiting players on other Pac-12 teams rosters that aren't seeing the field as early as they hoped. This is exactly something those fuck boy staffs would take advantage of. It's bullshit and not what college football should be about. A lot of pussy ass kids these days want everything handed to them and when faced with adversity wanna quit and pimp themselves out to other schools. It's pathetic.

Dude, if he was transferring to uw I am pretty sure you would be willing to blow him
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Transferring within the conference is total bullshit. When did this become legal? Won't be long until Oregon and USC are actively recruiting players on other Pac-12 teams rosters that aren't seeing the field as early as they hoped. This is exactly something those fuck boy staffs would take advantage of. It's bullshit and not what college football should be about. A lot of pussy ass kids these days want everything handed to them and when faced with adversity wanna quit and pimp themselves out to other schools. It's pathetic.

Axe Johnny Durocher.