Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ESPN is crying but now loves Auburn

7 straight SEC titles in jeopardy
3 straight for Bama gone

But Auburn could still be #1 on Sun, ahead of OSU and FSU

Fuck me - ESPN is unwatchable. What a bunch of fucking shills.

Paging, SLYSPSYTVS

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,640
    Auburn in the title game would be beautiful. Florida State would boatrace them, as long as Famous Jameis is available.

The worst thing is going to be all the bitching about how the SEC was robbed if Auburn gets shut out of the title game and wins their bowel.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Bare-pickling anglo co-eds > National Title
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Do you seriously think Ohio State beats Auburn or Alabama on a neutral field?
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    I assume you were being sarkastic but who knows with you buttholesniffers around here.

tOSU kills UAAU on any field. The SEC is more overrated than I even thought possible
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,647 Founders Club

Allbarn - yes

Bammer - probably not

I think FSU can take them all, maybe even with their backup QB.

Auburn Ohio State would be very interesting. Auburn is obviously more battle tested, but Ohio State has a far better QB, and a better HC (until proven otherwise). It's hard to take the team with the lesser QB and the lesser coach.

I'd probably pick Ohio State in that game, though I wouldn't feel good about it.

Obviously, I'd take Bama versus anyone, including a rematch with Auburn. They're not missing 4 FG's again.

Auburn got very lucky.

That should say, I'd take Bama versus anyone but FSU with Winston. I think FSU with Jameis is the best team in the cuntry, as I said last week.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Ohio State played uninspired football. In a NCS game, I expect them to show up.

Just like Ohio State always shows up for BCS bowls against the SEC.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,647 Founders Club
    Jesse Dancing with the Stars douchebag haircut Palmer is acting like allburn should be ahead of Ohio State. Ohio State won all of their games !

Jesse Dancing with the Stars douchebag haircut Palmer is acting like allburn should be ahead of Ohio State. Ohio State won all of their games !

Ohio State is 1-0 against the AP top 25...with a whopping 31-24 home win over Wisconsin.
  • Auburn really turned their shit around didn't they? Even without the bullets, all the youngsters, no time, and a tough schedule involving road games; they're in contention.
    And me, I'm just sitting here masturbating. I bet it feels good.

Ohio State is 1-0 against the AP top 25...with a whopping 31-24 home win over Wisconsin.
    If they lose to Michigan State ( I don't know what their rank is but they should be top 10), a SEC team from Alabama might deserve a shot.

Auburn is a competent Georgia secondary batting down the ball away from the Chicken Peach Bowl.

If they lose to Michigan State ( I don't know what their rank is but they should be top 10), a SEC team from Alabama might deserve a shot.

Auburn is a competent Georgia secondary batting down the ball away from the Chicken Peach Bowl.
    Doog Post O' The Day!

If Ohio State loses, the SEC champ will play Florida State. The only other alternative would be Oklahoma State.

Hi there.

Tradition, location and money mean nothing.

History is nothing.

Coaching is everything.

Ohio State's past dreckfest BCS performances mean nothing. They have a top 2 head coach in the land. If they get a shot in the title game, they will show up.
    dnc said:

Hi there.

History is nothing.

Coaching is everything.

Ohio State's past dreckfest BCS performances mean nothing. They have a top 2 head coach in the land. If they get a shot in the title game, they will show up.
    I'm not convinced that Meyer is THAT much better than Tressel.

I'll take SEC SPEED until proven otherwise. That's the one thing that beats coaching.

dnc said:

Hi there.

History is nothing.

Coaching is everything.

I'll take SEC SPEED until proven otherwise. That's the one thing that beats coaching.
    So you're saying location > coaching, in this particular instance.
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Hi there.

History is nothing.

Coaching is everything.

So you're saying location > coaching, in this particular instance.
    Gene Fucking Chizik won a title over Chip Kelly with SEC SPEED, so yes.
  • loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    I don't give a shit about conferences but Meyer vs Saban would have been outstanding. FSU looks to be quite stout though their opponents haven't been all that impressive. Then again, OSU's schedule hasn't either. But Meyer and Saban are without a doubt the best coaches in the nation.

Doog Post O' The Day!

If Ohio State loses, the SEC champ will play Florida State. The only other alternative would be Oklahoma State.
    Thanks forr playing, and yes