Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

2020 Presidential campaign kickoff

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    edited January 2019
    Who the fuck are the Dems actually gonna run? They have no one.

When you lose twice to Donald fucking Trump it might be time to just blow it up.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

When you lose twice to Donald fucking Trump it might be time to just blow it up.

Biden is their best shot. Warren, Corey, Booker, Harris aren't going to make it. Maybe Beto, his is so dreamy and we know how much the Rats are looking for a new boyfriend to be their President.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,843 Standard Supporter
    Biden is a walking gaffe and too old. I believe it is Harris and Beto. One spoiled and entitled candidate from CA and a hit and run DUI rock star from TX.
    Biden is only 4 years older than Trump and yes he is a gaffe machine but it's not as if the press is going to hold him accountable for it. It will just be Joe being Joe. Harris is kind of nasty kunt, I don't see her playing well to the public.

Beto is it but he does have a fatal flaw, he is a straight white male. And yes I know, so is Biden but Biden will get a pass for it.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Biden has a history of pounding alcohol. That’s gonna show a lot more in 2 years under pressure.

Eventually gonna have to confront his #metoo past also. He won’t survive his own desperate Dems in crunch time
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    edited January 2019
    El oh El at Trump supporters calling Biden out for gaffes. You guys freaked out about him talking about a shotgun. HTH
  • Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,246 Swaye's Wigwam

The #metoo gang will come after Joe.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Yup. Dems will take him out before GOP even forms a short list.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,504 Founders Club
    Hillary will be the candidate if she has to kill every last one of them to do so
    2001400ex said:

El oh El at Trump supporters calling Biden out for gaffes. You guys freaked out about him talking about a shotgun. HTH

Is Bendintheriver a Trump supporter? Because nothing I said was calling Biden out for gaffes.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,960 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Everyone on the Bored is patiently waiting for you to put those DSLs around the business end of said shotgun.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,134 Standard Supporter

They're thinking about digging up Stalin and giving him a makeover.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter
    edited January 2019
    SFGbob said:

Biden is their best shot. Warren, Corey, Booker, Harris aren't going to make it. Maybe Beto, his is so dreamy and we know how much the Rats are looking for a new boyfriend to be their President.
    If we’re gonna bash voting for politicans based on their looks I’m out!

https://hottestheadsofstate.com
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,960 Founders Club

SFGbob said:

If we’re gonna bash voting for politicans based on their looks I’m out!

https://hottestheadsofstate.com
    Queen Rania of Jordan, or GTFO