Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Nice Implosion by Mora...

Kim you are a fucking disgrace. You are a fucking idiot and the one with the agenda.

Comments

• MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    edited December 2013
    Not on my Bruin bandwagon brah
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    he rubs people the wrong... he needs to buy bananas for people he doesnt' know apparently.
  • trackertracker Member Posts: 866
    edited December 2013
    The best part is that Mora and UCLA are just going to get better and better over the next few years. He's really got it going.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    tracker said:

The best part is that Mora and UCLA are just going to get better and better over the next few years. He's really got it going.

OL recruiting

How does it work
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    Myk ‏@blykmyk44 1h
    @Trojangabe92 @evanbud @adamgorney ya...he hasn't beat a very good team on the road...ever
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    he beat 9-3 UCLA and 8-4 Nebraska, better than any win sark's ever had on the road
  • dhdawg said:

Myk ‏@blykmyk44 1h
    @Trojangabe92 @evanbud @adamgorney ya...he hasn't beat a very good team on the road...ever
    he beat 9-3 UCLA and 8-4 Nebraska, better than any win sark's ever had on the road

I responded to his post that he defeated a ranked team on the road something Sark hasn't done since 2010.

I actually think Myk was IMALOSER. They make the same stale stupid ass arguments.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    dhdawg said:

Myk ‏@blykmyk44 1h
    he beat 9-3 UCLA USC and 8-4 Nebraska, better than any win sark's ever had on the road

Didn't he win at GB in the playoffs?

ftg

• mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    Little Kim and Big Chris have assured everyone that Sark really understands how important linemen are but they're just really hard to recruit.

Plus Mora never won a Superbowl so he's really not a good coach.
    Gladstone said:

tracker said:

OL recruiting

How does it work

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    mobey said:

Little Kim and Big Chris have assured everyone that Sark really understands how important linemen are but they're just really hard to recruit.

Plus Mora never won a Superbowl so he's really not a good coach.

Gladstone said:

tracker said:

OL recruiting

How does it work

Mora's true freshmen lineman are busy making 1 yard touchdown runs while Sarks are watching the game while with their red shirts in the laundry.

• MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    mobey said:

Mora won't be hired by UW unless pool boy is gone.

Mora intimidates weak people like Walmart, like Kimmy, like Chris, like many "UW fans".

It's why he's kicking our ass in recruiting.

Tits Sark is worrying about his ears getting cold during the game while Mora is out there waging war.

UCLA >>>>> UW

I expect Kim's "Thoughts from the weekend" post to have a lengthy section bashing Mora because he played Vanderdoes on offense and because one of his players got ejected. Doogman is on fire with haters (to use a Kimism) right now who ate going through the game with a fine tooth comb to find anything negative to trash UCLAs coach with. One guy even said Mora has a "fratboy mentality." The irony is pretty thick there.

On a positive note, if Mora is ever hired by UW, Dawgman will be toast as I'm sure Moors will get lots of friendly Emails informing him as to their stance on his coaching philosophy

Front page.

• topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    edited December 2013
    mobey said:

Mora won't be hired by UW unless pool boy is gone.

Mora intimidates weak people like Walmart, like Kimmy, like Chris, like many "UW fans".

It's why he's kicking our ass in recruiting.

Tits Sark is worrying about his ears getting cold during the game while Mora is out there waging war.

UCLA >>>>> UW

I EL OH EL'd ...

Seriously ...

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    dnc said:

dhdawg said:

Myk ‏@blykmyk44 1h
    he beat 9-3 UCLA USC and 8-4 Nebraska, better than any win sark's ever had on the road

ftg

Pretty sure that was Green Bays first ever home playoff loss.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

dnc said:

dhdawg said:

Myk ‏@blykmyk44 1h

ftg

Pretty sure that was Green Bays first ever home playoff loss.
    Disagree.

He hasn't beat a very good team on the road...ever

• Dan Reeves defeated Green Bay on the road not Mora.

Yes I'm Atlanta Falcons superiority guy.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

Dan Reeves defeated Green Bay on the road not Mora.

Oh ok. I remembered that game because I used it to prop up my Michael Vick will be the greatest quarterback of all time argument for years.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Dan Reeves defeated Green Bay on the road not Mora.

Oh ok. I remembered that game because I used it to prop up my Michael Vick will be the greatest quarterback of all time argument for years.
    Vick will be the best QB on the field?