Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Out of curiosity, a question for the board regarding Taylor Rapp

2»

Comments

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Baby it’s cold outside
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,932 Founders Club
    Stalin, what a dumb poll. And you had the audacity to criticize Gladstone's shitty polls?
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

It wasn’t so much he sat out, it was the effect his absence had on the outcome of the game that makes his decision hard to swallow.

The coverup makes sense. Ostensibly the guise of injury reduces precedent for future players sitting out. It attempted to confuse tOSU (didn’t work)

He was selfish and so am I (we?)

After OSU scored just before half I saw Pete approach Rapp. A conversation ensued. I wouldn’t say heated but it was clear Pete had something on his mind. Rapp walked way. I’m guessing Pete, unhappy over the passing touchdown, asked Rapp to play or maybe to fuck off.

It’s telling—to me anyway— Rapp came out in the second half in street clothes.

I care and am not over it.

Say it to his face!

For real.
    He doesn’t want to see me angry
    I talked to @Baseman at the tailgate. He's right, you don't want to see him angry.

He also won the prize for best t-shirt.
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    Baseman said:

It wasn’t so much he sat out, it was the effect his absence had on the outcome of the game that makes his decision hard to swallow.

The coverup makes sense. Ostensibly the guise of injury reduces precedent for future players sitting out. It attempted to confuse tOSU (didn’t work)

After OSU scored just before half I saw Pete approach Rapp. A conversation ensued. I wouldn’t say heated but it was clear Pete had something on his mind. Rapp walked way. I’m guessing Pete, unhappy over the passing touchdown, asked Rapp to play or maybe to fuck off.

I missed that whole thing (didnt know he was in street clothes in 2nd half either)

Was that exchange on TV or did you have to be there to see it?
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    No
    phineas said:

Baseman said:

I missed that whole thing (didnt know he was in street clothes in 2nd half either)

I was in the stands and looked to the sideline after OSU scored the touchdown just before half. Pete’s body language and Rapp’s reaction—walking away—told me all I needed to know.

For any who think Rapp’s absence didn’t hurt, JoJo McIntosh was our single high safety on the TD pass.

Rapp’s absence hurt the team far more than Browning’s play. Except for missing the open receiver just before half, Browning played well enough not to lose. Two of his incompletions were deliberate throw aways. I saw him take a sack, stepping up in the pocket, with nobody open. Last year he would have tucked and rolled, taking a huge loss or fumbling the ball away.

Going forward Eason has the same WRs and the team, until it doesn’t, still runs the same offense.

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,726 Founders Club
    Stalin, what a dumb poll. And you had the audacity to criticize Gladstone's shitty polls?
    Derek? You're turning into Grinolds pal. Just ease back, shut the fuck up and let us do the posting. You worry about bringing people over. We'll do the threading. Leave the boards to the people Putin! Xoxo:), LOL, rotfl, bff buddy!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,512 Founders Club
    No
    I sat behind the bench at California. This team had issues. Don't know what they were but they were listless and had bad body language then the whole thing with Jake and the phone and Haener

I said at the time that some teams just have bad chemistry or leadership
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    Baseman said:

phineas said:

Baseman said:

I was in the stands and looked to the sideline after OSU scored the touchdown just before half. Pete’s body language and Rapp’s reaction—walking away—told me all I needed to know.

For any who think Rapp’s absence didn’t hurt, JoJo McIntosh was our single high safety on the TD pass.

Rapp’s absence hurt the team far more than Browning’s play. Except for missing the open receiver just before half, Browning played well enough not to lose. Two of his incompletions were deliberate throw aways. I saw him take a sack, stepping up in the pocket, with nobody open. Last year he would have tucked and rolled, taking a huge loss or fumbling the ball away.

Going forward Eason has the same WRs and the team, until it doesn’t, still runs the same offense.

They also ran the ball relentlessly straight up the gut in the first half where Rapp clearly would have had an impacted stuffing some of those plays.

Add in the 2 TD passes in his zone, and there you go.

He fucked his Team mates, his school, and the fans.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    Baseman said:

phineas said:

Baseman said:

You can't win the Rose bowl against urban Meyer by just barely playing well enough to lose.
  • DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    No
    TYFYS butt Fuck yo couch Taylor Rapp, more or less sums it up.