Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Is there and official Coach watch board?

Has anyone been fired yet

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,740 Founders Club
    With Pete, it takes a minute.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,600
    I don't see anyone being fired. I could see a "co-offensive coordinator" possibly being hired.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    Hasn't Lubick already been fired?
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

Pete's not going to fire people, he's going to tell them they need to look for other opportunities, then give them time to find something.

There will be a coach or two moving on but it won't happen super quickly. Lubick is almost assuredly gone, will be interesting to see what happens with KB, PaoPao and Gregory. My guess is one of them goes too, not sure which one. And unless it's KB it probably won't happen until after the late signing day.
  • DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957
    Any leads on who the replacements might be?
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    Should have made this poast a thread!
  • sinceredawgsinceredawg Member Posts: 796

Pete's not going to fire people, he's going to tell them they need to look for other opportunities, then give them time to find something.

There will be a coach or two moving on but it won't happen super quickly. Lubick is almost assuredly gone, will be interesting to see what happens with KB, PaoPao and Gregory. My guess is one of them goes too, not sure which one. And unless it's KB it probably won't happen until after the late signing day.
    Can't fire Boner or PoPo unless they're replaced with color. I don't add value on this board, just ask questions so who are available candidates?. Agree we need to get Bush some help with a co-OC. Also need a Corey Dillon JC RB.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

Hopefully we get a new special teams coach.
    This is my biggest hope this offseason. The ST disaster has to be addressed, immediately.

I had no clue Dante Pettis had covered up such a dumpster fire.
    And that doesn’t even address what the fuck happened to our kickoff coverage team. That alone is door.ass.out worthy. Throw in an anemic return game, and an awful punter and placekicker, and this shit was a 4 phase travesty. If this was Sadam’s team Gregory would have been fire squaded before conference play even began, and his wife would have been shuffled off to spend the rest of her life in a mid-tier brothel.