Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sugarlove''s final take on SEC...dont read if you're a dumb**** (for u DJ) CFB fan

It's become painfully obvious that I pinned the tail on the SECs ass back in August, and of course the placement on the supremacy-ass of the Pac12 (to a lot of disagreement from most of you retards)

But on national radio, fucks like Trevor Madich (who is my favorite), the big tall bald fuck with glasses, and every other ESPN homer still insists the Pac12 is second best.

I want to know what SEC team would come into the Coliseum and beat either LA teams tonight. Or ASU in Tempe, or Stanford, even Oregon. Weve got bright lights and national coverage tonight too bitches. S. Carolina, who I railed on earlier is looking like the best SEC team in the conference, and thats pathetic. Auburn isnt even a top10 team. Ive been telling you ignant sluts Alabama had been hiding behind a sissy-bitch schedule and would lose if they played ANYBODY away. Auburn is barely anybody.

USC, UCLA AND ASU would all three handle Alabama (if bambi would EVER FUCKING LEAVE THE COMFY SURROUNDINGS OF THEIR STADIUM). We saw what Jordan Hare did to them, and thats but a few hour drive.

Btw, the most perennially average ex-BIG12 teams (TAMU and Mizzou) have buttfucked their way to the near top of the SEC in 1 and 2 years respectively. Would like to see Mizzou win the pac north or south in two years or 12 years for fuck sake. The SEC is rotten.

There isnt ONE FUCKING SEC team that could win the pac12. NOT ONE you greazy bitches .

Bama will prolly still get a shot in title game. Wouldnt surprise me. LSU got in a few years ago. tOSU will lose to MSU, then who knows

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Notre Dame came within a touchdown of winning the Pac-12 tonight.

If they can do it, I'm sure Auburn, Alabama, LSU, A&M, Missouri, and South Carolina could do it too.

Not a single team from the Pac12FuckingDreckfest goes better than 5-3 in this year's SEC.

COOK IT.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,662 Founders Club
    edited December 2013
    I only agree with about 60 percent of what Puppy wrote, but the asSEC is the most vile, overrated, redneck-infested, corrupt, p.o.s. conference by far so it gets a thumbs up. People in Missouri Stadium ( I have no idea what its called her I don't care ) were chanting, "SEC!" lol...wtf? How pathetic is that? "Conference pride bitch!"

Bammer could probably take every PAC 12 team, even on the road. I also think they beat Auburn eight out of 10 times. The rest of the conference is no better than the PAC 12. aTm, Mizzooo, LSU, SC Cocks - all overrated. They are good t. 25 teams, but they're no better than ASU, Stanford, Oregon etc.
  • I only agree with about 60 percent of what Puppy wrote, but the asSEC is the most vile, overrated, redneck-infested, corrupt, p.o.s. conference by far so it gets a thumbs up. People in Missouri Stadium ( I have no idea what its called her I don't care ) were chanting, "SEC!" lol...wtf? How pathetic is that? "Conference pride bitch!"

Bammer could probably take every PAC 12 team, even on the road. I also think they beat Auburn eight out of 10 times. The rest of the conference is no better than the PAC 12. aTm, Mizzooo, LSU, SC Cocks - all overrated. They are good t. 25 teams, but they're no better than ASU, Stanford, Oregon etc.

A lot of SEC pride is tied to the "rise of the South" and confederate southern pride. I hate those people. They play damn good football though.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

I only agree with about 60 percent of what Puppy wrote, but the asSEC is the most vile, overrated, redneck-infested, corrupt, p.o.s. conference by far so it gets a thumbs up. People in Missouri Stadium ( I have no idea what its called her I don't care ) were chanting, "SEC!" lol...wtf? How pathetic is that? "Conference pride bitch!"

The SEC chant is one of the stupidest things to ever happen.

Otherwise, I disagree with most of what you're saying. Bama is head and shoulders above the conference, but the conference is better than anyone else's. It's not as better as everyone thinks, but it's still better. For one thing, there's more of them. You just listed 4 SEC teams while leaving out the top 2. So you're saying SEC teams 3-6 are no better than Pac12 teams 1-3. I agree with you, of course, but that kind of proves my point and completely disproves PLSS's.

SEC > Pac12 dreckfest
    Pac12 dreckfest > any other conference
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Sweet fucking Christ, the North Champion lost to Utah and USC with an interim coach. These are not good teams.

The South Champion got plunger'd by the North Champion. The other team that beat them was just beaten by the North Champion today. How awesome is the CCG shaping up to be?

I now feel dumber for reading that retard ramble you just posted. The SEC is the #1 conference every single fucking year and it doesn't matter how cute you think the other conferences are. If UW, USC, UCLA and Oregon are mediocre and Colorado & Utah are still members then the Pac-12 is fucking garbage, period. That means the NW is shit, the big metro is shit, and everything else in between is always fucking dreck.

Fuck off and jump into a volcano.

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,120 Founders Club
    I hope the SEC gets two teams in the natty game. Go Duke and Michigan St.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,662 Founders Club
    dnc said:

Otherwise, I disagree with most of what you're saying. Bama is head and shoulders above the conference, but the conference is better than anyone else's. It's not as better as everyone thinks, but it's still better. For one thing, there's more of them. You just listed 4 SEC teams while leaving out the top 2. So you're saying SEC teams 3-6 are no better than Pac12 teams 1-3. I agree with you, of course, but that kind of proves my point and completely disproves PLSS's.

SEC > Pac12 dreckfest

Okay, include Auburn and take out either Texas A&M or LSU. Auburn does no better than 7-2. They had problems with WSU and we all know they should have lost to Georgia.

It's not that the SEC sucks. Its that they lobby, as does ESPN, to get six or seven teams in the top 15 preseason. Most people really don't pay enough attention and just assume they're the greatest conference and that four of their teams could play with the Jaguars. That idea is implanted in people's heads and it never escapes. Play eight conference games, win six, and then beat Florida Barber's College, Central Arkansas, Troy, and Wyoming and we deserve to be in the top 5!! You don't understand the rigors of a tough SEC schedule!! They basically all do this. No one in the media calls them on it. If they had there wouldn't be seven straight champions.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

dnc said:

SEC > Pac12 dreckfest

Okay, include Auburn and take out either Texas A&M or LSU. Auburn does no better than 7-2. They had problems with WSU and we all know they should have lost to Georgia.

It's not that the SEC sucks. Its that they lobby, as does ESPN, to get six or seven teams in the top 15 preseason. Most people really don't pay enough attention and just assume they're the greatest conference and that four of their teams could play with the Jaguars. That idea is implanted in people's heads and it never escapes. Play eight conference games, win six, and then beat Florida Barber's College, Central Arkansas, Troy, and Wyoming and we deserve to be in the top 5!! You don't understand the rigors of a tough SEC schedule!! They basically all do this. No one in the media calls them on it. If they had there wouldn't be seven straight champions.
    But did they?

You're as bad as a doog arguing Sark is really 10-2 because refs screwed him out of wins at Stanford and UCLA
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    dnc said:

SEC > Pac12 dreckfest
    The SEC chant is the most bad ass thing to ever happen. They know they are the best conference every year and they rep it.