Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fatters has something to say...

13»

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    EwaDawg said:

Lol he posted this as part of his argument....Jesus

Shane Bowman’s GF was on the same plane as me coming home; absolute smokeshow.
    ykw

(okay, 24 minutes, asshole)
    I deserve it
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180

Got banned from there with the very first post I ever posted so unfortunately that wasn’t me. Good rant fersher though.
    Thanks. Of course Fetters would be a fan of the underdog type profile of a player and the program. His favorite team in soccer is a steaming pile of rancid horseshit (think Cleveland Browns of England)
    Cody Four Star Bruns and that kid who played a bunch of positions Fetters said was the best player in the state during Locker, Mays and Shilling's senior year (axe @RoadDawg55) shoutout!
    Anyone remember Ektard claiming that Nathan Dean (WTFIND?) has a higher upside than both Zach banner and Josh Garnett? If only he wasn't hampered by the injury bug, he had high first round pick written all over him. Not James Atoe high, but who really is?

I wonder how many mouth breathers over there had to brb;jo because they actually believed his bullshit.