Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fatters has something to say...

GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
edited January 2019 in Hardcore Husky Board
...and you all better listen to this gross obese waste of air.

"Anyone who finds reasons to pick at the career of a guy who started 53 games, won more games than any other quarterback in conference history, is the UW record holder in basically every category you want to name... I don't think it's unfair if you're labelled a 'hater'. Because you're going out of your way to hate on a guy with a career - by all reasonable measures and compared to his peers - that was phenomenal.

Because it's clear when you deliberately try and find holes in a resume like that, you're hating on the guy. Think of this: is anyone here hating on Myles Gaskin's career? Because their careers go hand-in-hand. They basically have the same number of games played and won. Their lives in the backfield will forever be intertwined. But Myles is MMFG and Browning apparently sucks. Why is that?

And no, I don't think Jake is close to being drafted. But I do think he's got a chance to get picked up as a free agent somewhere. Kellen Moore got a shot, so there's no reason Browning can't."

Comments