Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

doogs want to wait and see on mora but

Sark after year 5 yet again is the definition of average know he IS the guy for wershington..

Slick rick didn't leave a pot of gold, all the expert doogs would take sark over the imploding Mora. Makes total sense.

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    They can stop waiting and seeing. Jim L Mora is 2-0 against his rival while Sark is 0-5 against his.
  • Mora is now 18-8 as a head coach while going 12-6 in conference play.

The doogs can seriously fuck off. What are they going to say next year when Mora wins a BCS game and pops off?!

I love how Mora at 9-3= scrub. While Sark at 8-4= He's the guy.

Much like Doogs keep saying Oregon is "done" and their run is over while going 10-2. Then next sentence brag how great it is we got over the 7 win hump.

Fuck I hate our fans.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    If Hundley comes back UCLA is in prime position to win at least 10 games. They lose Barr, Zumwalt, and Marsh, big parts of their front seven but outside of WR Evans and DB thigpen everyone is back. All those freshman won't be freshman. And Goodman, Willis, Vanderdoes, and Jack all have another year. That team is fucking scary
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    I think his UCLA team gets more tough in the offseason, they don't regress. He changed the culture at UCLA, with Ricks players.... His players will get stronger and kick ass. Players live Mora, especially defensive players
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    dhdawg said:

If Hundley comes back UCLA is in prime position to win at least 10 games. They lose Barr, Zumwalt, and Marsh, big parts of their front seven but outside of WR Evans and DB thigpen everyone is back. All those freshman won't be freshman. And Goodman, Willis, Vanderdoes, and Jack all have another year. That team is fucking scary

That's a shame