Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Where is the “bush hamden sucks” thread?

PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
edited January 2019 in Hardcore Husky Board
After the offense lays an egg against utah and then comes out like that in the Rose Bowl? This guy should be brushing up his resume.

At least Kwiatkowski and Lake have proven themselves, mostly.

The UW offense has struggled all year.

And which standout recruits are coming to UW because of bush hamden?

Comments

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
    edited January 2019
    Bump this shit.
    Offense under Pete has been inexcusable, but Hamdan is way worse than Babushka.

If Jake kept calling his own number, fuck the RPOs and force him to run Gaskin. I would have done an entire series with Wild Doog Gaskin giving Jet sweep options to Salvon.

I'm fucking Furious at the Offense. It's not Just Jake. That bitch was damn near a Heisman finalist once, talent be damned.

We joke about Sark, but quite honestly Pete's program needs way more "let it rip" mentality. Time to euthanize this over analytical bullshit you can justify watching the tape.

FUCK THE TAPE. HAMDAN YOU ARE A FAILURE AT OC. Pete you let it happen.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    Bush fucking sucked this year. But he’s young and a good recruiter, so I’m willing to LIPO while he both grows as a coach and installs a QB with actual arm talent.
  • sinceredawgsinceredawg Member Posts: 796

Bush fucking sucked this year. But he’s young and a good recruiter, so I’m willing to LIPO while he both grows as a coach and installs a QB with actual arm talent.

A good recruiter of whom?
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    According to peterman, it comes down to execution.

Oh really? That must be why Gaskin had 7 carries in the first half against a shitty run d
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    edited January 2019

I can buy that.

He is still working off of Coach Pete's 811-play Denny's menu. I can't crucify him until he is choosing the what and what not to serve.

He signed a pretty damn good WR class in 2017, and given that Lubick has shown to be a shit recruiter this year, I’m inclined to give him a little credit for laying the groundwork for the 2018 WR class as well. I think we’ll get an even better picture of his recruiting ability with this upcoming 2020 class.
  • sinceredawgsinceredawg Member Posts: 796

He signed a pretty damn good WR class in 2017, and given that Lubick has shown to be a shit recruiter this year, I’m inclined to give him a little credit for laying the groundwork for the 2018 WR class as well. I think we’ll get an even better picture of his recruiting ability with this upcoming 2020 class.
    My god that was two years ago.

If you recall he was gone for all of 2017.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

If you recall he was gone for all of 2017.
    But still...
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Babushka runs a nice offense at Oregon State. Which makes me think that Browning is more limiting than anyone realized. But hamdan sucks for sure too.
  • YouKnowItYouKnowIt Member Posts: 541
    atleast bush suited up for the "shitty" rose bowel
  • doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,197 Swaye's Wigwam

Babushka runs a nice offense at Oregon State. Which makes me think that Browning is more limiting than anyone realized. But hamdan sucks for sure too.

That's more of an indictment of Petersen. Brownshorts is many things, he's not worse than Oregon state's QBs.
    All these great recruits of Bush haven't done shit on the field. If Spiker and Osbourne aren't good enough to replace the dreck on the field the final four games they suck or the coaches don't know how to utilize the new red shirt rule.

WR and running back are plug and play if you're elite. Fuck all you recruiting nerds defending Bush. Add Ty Jones, Bynum, and Cook to the list.

Demote Bush yesterday, the kids will understand.

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    Doogles said:

All these great recruits of Bush haven't done shit on the field. If Spiker and Osbourne aren't good enough to replace the dreck on the field the final four games they suck or the coaches don't know how to utilize the new red shirt rule.

WR and running back are plug and play if you're elite. Fuck all you recruiting nerds defending Bush. Add Ty Jones, Bynum, and Cook to the list.

WR is not like RB, it usually takes time for all but the very best to emerge there.

Neither Ross nor Pettis were special as freshman.

Reggie Williams was a unicorn.
  • Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,308
    Obviously it didn't work this year, but I think it would be dumb to fire him after one year. They built an offense to limit Jake's chances of fucking things up, and in many games that just made things worse.

I want to see a Bush offense where he has confidence in his QB before writing him off.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Elite WR play early, star early. Recruit better. The end.
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    edited January 2019

Doogles said:

WR is not like RB, it usually takes time for all but the very best to emerge there.

Neither Ross nor Pettis were special as freshman.

Reggie Williams was a unicorn.
    Yeah but I’ve heard you don’t know shit DNC.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    doogville said:

That's more of an indictment of Petersen. Brownshorts is many things, he's not worse than Oregon state's QBs.
    He is though. Because he got Peterman to buy into his shit.

At Oregon State Smith knows the qb sucks but he's gonna do his best to make it work and run his o.

Peterman had faith in Browning
    Spiker and Osbourne had an entire year in the system by the Rose bowl. They are sophomores. Ty Jones is a jr. Get the fuck out of here defending Bush. He is a garbage OC. Case closed. He learned under fucking Sark and ran his same red zone bullshit.

Are we just giving him passes for Cook and Bynum? What has he done to earn the benefit of the doubt?
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    7/10 top WR projected in the NFL draft are true Juniors.

Zero of the top 50 WR projected in the 2019 NFL draft attended Washington.

Recruit better, coach better.