Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A Letter to Jake Browning

Dear Jake Browning,

What you have done for this program has been unmatched by any Husky since the dawn of time. Your presence was felt the moment you stepped on campus, and your legacy is one that will last forever. Through the ups and downs, you have stayed level-headed and played at a Heisman level every week. You will go down as the greatest Huskies of all-time, and the best player from a stacked senior class. I know you didn't win every game, but it was never your fault, and that's all that matters. You are the reason that receivers such as John Ross, Dante Pettis, and Austin Seferian-Jenkins are able to play at such a high level to this day. A wise man once said, "any ball that Browning touches will be blessed", and that saying rang true in all four of your remarkable seasons. I know that that not all Husky fans are fond of you, but one day, when your jersey is hanging up in the rafters with Husky greats such as Jeff Linquist, Ben Burr-Kirven, and Race Porter, the people will know what you truly meant to me.

Love, BigDaddyNick

Comments