Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fundamental diff

creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,070
edited December 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
Between guys like Saban and guys like sark and helfrich: Saban is right this minute really and truly completely fucking miserable. He's not acting, isn't going to get into his dressing room and start smiling and remembering how much he's done, how much dough he has figure out where the best place to eat might be.

He is fucking miserable right now. Hates hates hates losing.

Seems obvious? No it's not. Nobody likes losing. But not everyone truly hates it. Saban does. Spurrier used to before getting old. Jimmy Johnson did. The really old timers tell me shula was like that. Of course Lombardi hated it and took it very personally. Probably contributed to his health issues. Bill Walsh was a terrible loser. Hated it. Gruden - always hated losing seemingly more than he liked winning.

These guys don't grow on trees unfortunately.

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    So you're saying he's not tired of answering questions about it, honestly?
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    edited December 2013
    It blows my mind Saban got out Saban'd tonight.

That return was no accident, Auburn was ready to return the ball.

Michigan, OS, and Alabama all went for it on 4th and goal ....

Take the fucking points!
  • topdawgnc said:

It blows my mind Saban got out Saban'd tonight.

That return was no accident, Auburn was ready to return the ball.

Michigan, OS, and Alabama all went for it on 4th and goal ....

Take the fucking points!

It's incredible that more coaches don't play it "boring" and take the 3 points. Sark is awful at that too and in the case of the Notre Dame game it cost the Huskies the game and a crappy bowl berth.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,107 Founders Club
    Saban is drawing up practice plans on defending the missed field goal while his kick team is running the stairs