Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What's better?

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
To win a close but ugly game in a lesser Bowl or to lose badly in an ugly game in a better bowl?

Comments

• Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Loser mentality? So the team that actually lost should feel better but that’s not a loser mentality.

Got it
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2019
    ntxduck said:

SFGbob said:

Loser mentality? So the team that actually lost should feel better but that’s not a loser mentality.

Got it

So you’d have traded seasons with uw the season Oregon lost in the title and UW won the heart of dallas bowl?

Got it
    That's a different question.

Did you get that?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,470
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I turned to my husband and said "Gee I wish we won the redbox bowl 7 to 6!"
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2019
    ntxduck said:

How do you get to the lesser bowl (or better bowl). Bowl games don’t occur in a vacuum.

Take your quook shit back to educk. Yeah UW looked like shit but I’d much rather have been playing in Pasadena than in the fucking redbox

So you're happy with losing. Got it. My question had nothing to do with the season and it was based entirely on the bowl game. Beside, why did you assume I was talking about Washington? They didn't lose badly, they had a nice moral victory in their game today.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    This is like arguing with an 8 year old. Oregon’s version of SAC
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2019
    ntxduck said:

This is like arguing with an 8 year old. Oregon’s version of SAC

I agree, When you argue with an 8 year old they often ignore the question that was asked in order to give an answer they want to a question that wasn't asked.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

I remember doogs asking this same question when Sark won the Holiday bowl and Chip lost in the Natty.

Because an undefeated Oregon team getting beat on the last play of the game in the National Championship game is just like a 4 loss Washington team.

Gutty moral victory today though.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

I remember doogs asking this same question when Sark won the Holiday bowl and Chip lost in the Natty.

Because an undefeated Oregon team getting beat on the last play of the game in the National Championship game is just like a 4 loss Washington team.

Oh I get it that is "different". Use whatever selective reasoning you can to make yourself feel better.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2019

SFGbob said:

Oh I get it that is "different". Use whatever selective reasoning you can to make yourself feel better.
    Make myself feel better? Sounds like you doogs are trying to make your fourth loss of the season feel better.

You just tried to compare Oregon losing one game. The National Championship game to a four loss Washington team losing their bowl game.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,470
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Make myself feel better? Sounds like you doogs are trying to make your fourth loss of the season feel better.

You just tried to compare Oregon losing one game. The National Championship game to a four loss Washington team losing their bowl game.
    No one's trying to make themselves feel better about it. We all know how shitty that was. I don't think you know what doog means. You're playing right out of that playbook right now. HTH.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You seen the Husky bored? Everyone is pissed off as fuck and realize we are losers in big games until we aren't right now.

Your own question wasn't about the entire season you fucking retard, It was about winning lesser bowl games vs losing bigger bowl games. Maybe next time you should ask "Is it better to win a lesser bowl game at 8 wins than to lose a bigger bowl game at 10 wins" if you want to cherry pick a little more.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2019

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Your own question wasn't about the entire season you fucking retard, It was about winning lesser bowl games vs losing bigger bowl games. Maybe next time you should ask "Is it better to win a lesser bowl game at 8 wins than to lose a bigger bowl game at 10 wins" if you want to cherry pick a little more.
    But then trolling you guys wouldn't have been as much fun.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    jesus how is our loser aids spreading to the duckrefuge? i thought the only hardcore and porking lot tested ducks roam these boards? @oregonblitzkrieg where are you my negha?