Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Washington vs. Ohio State Rose Bowl Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,993
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Christ why is the band playing Broadway bullshit? This is fucking FOOTBALL
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

phineas said:

phineas said:

Game over. Haskins is too good. Ryan Day is an awesome OC. We are still a loser program. Best team in the Pac-12 can't compete with Ohio State. Sad day for Husky football to get embarrassed like this our first trip back to the Rose Bowl in 18 years. This is fucking bullshit. They better put the fucking talent on the field next season. I don't care if they're Freshman. Get these Jags off the fucking field and put guys like Jack Sirmon, Osborne, Spiker, Tuli, Taki, Bandes, Paama, Latu, Gordon, Hampton, etc. on the fucking field!! I'm sick of this undersized, try hard, Boise State bullshit!!!

No clue who any of those guys are, but by the sounds of those names, they're no different than the lunch pail try hards that are getting their asses kicked on the field right now.
    If you don't know who those guys are fucking kill yourself you are not a real UW fan. They are way more talented than most of the guys we got on the field right now.
    I'm not the 40 year old faggot following 16 and 17 year olds on twitter buddy.
    I'm 25 and it doesn't matter how old you are. If you're a Husky football fan and don't even know the names of our top RS Freshman or the guys we just fucking signed get off this board and fucking kill yourself. You are not one of us. LEAVE!
    Why isn’t your poor ass at the game
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

phineas said:

phineas said:

Game over. Haskins is too good. Ryan Day is an awesome OC. We are still a loser program. Best team in the Pac-12 can't compete with Ohio State. Sad day for Husky football to get embarrassed like this our first trip back to the Rose Bowl in 18 years. This is fucking bullshit. They better put the fucking talent on the field next season. I don't care if they're Freshman. Get these Jags off the fucking field and put guys like Jack Sirmon, Osborne, Spiker, Tuli, Taki, Bandes, Paama, Latu, Gordon, Hampton, etc. on the fucking field!! I'm sick of this undersized, try hard, Boise State bullshit!!!

No clue who any of those guys are, but by the sounds of those names, they're no different than the lunch pail try hards that are getting their asses kicked on the field right now.
    If you don't know who those guys are fucking kill yourself you are not a real UW fan. They are way more talented than most of the guys we got on the field right now.
    I'm not the 40 year old faggot following 16 and 17 year olds on twitter buddy.
    I'm 25 and it doesn't matter how old you are. If you're a Husky football fan and don't even know the names of our top RS Freshman or the guys we just fucking signed get off this board and fucking kill yourself. You are not one of us. LEAVE!
    Get a life
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,994
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Phantom of the opera by the marching band has been the best part of this shit show
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Let's look on the bright side.

We went 32-9 in 3 years with Jake Browning at quarterback.

We have 8 blue chip upperclassmen.

Just kidding. Fire Petersen
  • Options
    JustWinNowJustWinNow Member Posts: 357
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    All the pundits were right on this one. They all said. I have osu. I like Haskins more than Browning. Well fucken no shit
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Rapp has been a huge loss in this game.

All 3 tds have had McKinney out of position or watching the guy score.

Already asked Grundle for the gifs so I could drink myself to death.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    On the bright side. Husky Honks post game should be epic. A lot of venting is going to go down. Probably some arguing and accidental cussing live on the air.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    So Jake cost us 7 points at least with that missed throw... plsu the miss to Fuller that's another 3...

Hey, wow, that's a one score game. thanks Jake!
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    BayDawg said:

Rapp "injury" is a ruse. I was told last night he had decided not to play. Protect draft value. I asked if any else had heard that, because I couldnt believe I actually had a scoop. I couldnt believe it.

It was true.

Can't say I blame him. Would you risk your body with Browning leading you against Ohio State?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    What time did this game start? It's already been 2 hours?
  • Options
    DugdawgDugdawg Member Posts: 308
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Fuck you
    You people are lucky I have no reception in the stadium
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

So Jake cost us 7 points at least with that missed throw... plsu the miss to Fuller that's another 3...

Hey, wow, that's a one score game. thanks Jake!

Don’t put the game in your shitty QBs hand... they know what they have in Jake

Fuck the coaches for putting the team in that position

Fucking ignoring the TEs and Gaskins
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088

Rapp has been a huge loss in this game.

All 3 tds have had McKinney out of position or watching the guy score.

Already asked Grundle for the gifs so I could drink myself to death.

McKinney has been brutal. Jojo has always been mediocre. Only way you make up for that is with a pass rush which in our case is an abortion.