Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Movie Idea: Hardcore Husky working on a new screenplay

2»

Comments

• Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,184
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2018
    If you’re involving Swaye, a sequel to Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner would have been a better fit and it could star Swaye himself.

Swaye, a a plucky Sentinalese native, entices the daughter of Kathy Hepburn and Sidney Poitier’s character when she visits him as a Peace Corps volunteer. She’s the first person not to be killed when visiting the island.

Visiting her parents in their mausoleum and introducing her to her family, Swaye is befuddled by the foreign burial concepts. He urinates on the wall, the crowd looks on in astonishment, but later laughs. Swaye looks at the camera, smiles and shrugs, freeze frame, theme from “Curb Your Enthusiasm” plays.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,415
    Founders Club
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Debra was Extremely Fuckable BITD.
  • Options
    gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,645
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited August 2023
    There hasn’t been a Native super hero movie yet has there? Clearly there needs to be if not.

Marvel needs to get on it those racist fucks.
  • Options
    StLouisDawgStLouisDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 497
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Founders Club
    Needs an additional plot line, like their 22 year old daughter get knocked up by a fly boy pilot who discovers he was adopted and is actually the love child of chief American horse’s grand daughter and Leonard Peltier. Boy has to wrestle with quitting the navy vs. embracing his people. All comes to a head during his vision quest.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Needs an additional plot line, like their 22 year old daughter get knocked up by a fly boy pilot who discovers he was adopted and is actually the love child of chief American horse’s grand daughter and Leonard Peltier. Boy has to wrestle with quitting the navy vs. embracing his people. All comes to a head during his vision quest.

• Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,406
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tommy Hawk: On The Warpath coming this fall on Apple TV

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,056
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

Tommy Hawk: On The Warpath coming this fall on Apple TV

@Swaye Kin folk?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

You left out the man-on-man for the Brokeback crowd. Was that intentional?

Navy service is the link.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,100
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

It’s not gay underway.
  • Options
    Founders Club

There’s room in the vision quest to explore a sweat lodge scene ending in man on man railing. And a bonus scene where the Swaye/Zak Mayo character is getting drunk early in the movie and fucking a tranny next to one of the seven broken down cars that surround his trailer.

For authenticity, as they put on their clothes after, a rando scraggly dog can wander by and start loudly licking the copious effluent left on the broken down couch backed against a rusty mid 80’s Chevy S-10.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,056
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

There’s room in the vision quest to explore a sweat lodge scene ending in man on man railing. And a bonus scene where the Swaye/Zak Mayo character is getting drunk early in the movie and fucking a tranny next to one of the seven broken down cars that surround his trailer.

For authenticity, as they put on their clothes after, a rando scraggly dog can wander by and start loudly licking the copious effluent left on the broken down couch backed against a rusty mid 80’s Chevy S-10.
    I can’t decide if I want to call and have you committed or be your best friend?
  • Options
    Founders Club

WhyNotBoth.gif
  • Options
    Founders Club

I get that a lot. Most decode to be my friend because I tip well and approach life determined to turn any bad experience into a good story.
  • Options
    Founders Club

I get that a lot. Most decode to be my friend because I tip well and approach life determined to turn any bad experience into a good story.