Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How the hell are you getting to the RB, and WTF are you doing there?

Comments

• Postal91Postal91 Member Posts: 1,803
    HuskyJW said:

Taking Gold line from Monrovia.

Picking up my HH shirt at tailgate

Its going to be special watching the Cluelesss cough up $140 for hot dogs and beer on gameday becausenot sure what to do

Thanks for the Monrovia call, looks much better than the ghetto lot I was going to park at. Thinking of getting there around 8am and then who the hell knows what to do. Maybe yank to the parade a few, then hoof it with the wife to the golf course to scrounge off some people. Drop a $20 contribution on some randoes tailgate until ready for the Cobra to start spitting 5 yarders. Only hope that parking isn't toast.

I've been teetering on the $140 cough up, but not sure what else to do. The HH tailgate seems to be hidden and I cannot dump money on whatever shirt they have for tailgate action.

• Postal91Postal91 Member Posts: 1,803

Anyone thought of using Uber?

I did, until I found the Monrovia lot for the gold line. Only worry is the traffic going passed the Rose Bowl to get there. Doesn't look that costly.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

@YellowSnow, I don’t think you need to go all Mike Pence on me. I doubt your beautiful Amazonian wife would be threatened by a middle aged woman who basically looks like a chubby Eliza Dushku.

And @Swaye, you don’t need anymore pictures of me. I know you have plenty.

There are never enough, and a chubby Eliza Dushku is actually my idea of perfection.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

Locked and loaded

That is a well worn shirt...
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Baseman said:

Locked and loaded

That is a well worn shirt...
    LA custom made, Bruh
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    HuskyJW said:

Anyone thought of using Uber?

Only if you hate money
    I suppose $20 is a lot of money for some.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

I decided to get a room on the gold line just outside Pasadena and use that for transportation. Don't need to park there can get there from the hotel

I’ll see you on the same train! I will be wearing a purple baseball hat with a gold “w” on it and purple UW sweater. I’ll be getting on at either the Sierra madre villa or Allen Street station.

If you are coming to the RB on the gold line from the other direction (south of Colorado street) you probably don’t want to park around the highland park stations. Either park in downtown LA and take either the red or purple line to union station and transfer to the gold line from there. Or find street parking near the south Pasadena gold line station. Be sure to buy a day pass because you don’t want to wait in a line for a one way ticket on the way home.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,976 Founders Club
    Lots and lots of DWAG fans here at SeaTac right now. I’ll keep you guys updated.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter

Lots and lots of DWAG fans here at SeaTac right now. I’ll keep you guys updated.

Keep working those phones Yella!
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    edited December 2018

@YellowSnow, I don’t think you need to go all Mike Pence on me. I doubt your beautiful Amazonian wife would be threatened by a middle aged woman who basically looks like a chubby Eliza Dushku.

wood, twice on sunday for the god lord
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,584 Standard Supporter

She’s a rich bitch now too. 9 million #metoo dollars goes a long ways.

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

My ride:

The driver just keeps doing laps around the stadium until I text him that I’m ready to be picked up. Parking is for suckers.

My gear:

Courtesy of a little independent retailer called Amazon.com

God I love you.

edit: I just checked my restraining order and it does not expressly say I cannot say that to you on a message board. Victory!
    I can’t wait to meet @Doog_de_Jour at the tailgate. Billy Graham rule though as Mrs Snow will be there.
    I will pay you anything for pics of her to add to my shrine. But don't tell her though. It's a secret.
    Not kewl, Chief!! You don’t ask for pics of the other guy’s (my) wife.
    Correct. You offer to sell him some
    Meh.

Post Xmas Cookie party pics or GTFO.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
    Is Uber no longer a thing? My crack motel is 15 minutes from the stadium. Just get up earlier than surge pricing and it should be A-OK
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    Doogles said:

Is Uber no longer a thing? My crack motel is 15 minutes from the stadium. Just get up earlier than surge pricing and it should be A-OK

Lol why would you want to be at the stadium at 6 am?

Uber fucking blows. On Halloweekend at school it cost $45 to go one mile.
    Lots of purple at the airport at 3 am rn.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

There are never enough, and a chubby Eliza Dushku is actually my idea of perfection.

#Wheelhouse
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    edited December 2018

Doogles said:

Yes, it’s Uber’s fault you opened up the App on Your phone, saw it was surging, noticed the Estimate to cost $45 to travel 1 mile and chose CONFIRM. When the car arrived in two minutes to take you wherever you wanted to go for the pre-determined price, you refused to CANCEL the ride ‘cause you weren’t paying no $5 cancel fee!

Then again, you could have walked out of the Surge zone a few blocks or waited ten minutes or walked to your destination or even called for and waited for a taxi, since it was only a mile and traffic was obviously stalled in front of you.

Doogles said:

Yes, it’s Uber’s fault you opened up the App on Your phone, saw it was surging, noticed the Estimate to cost $45 to travel 1 mile and chose CONFIRM. When the car arrived in two minutes to take you wherever you wanted to go for the pre-determined price, you refused to CANCEL the ride ‘cause you weren’t paying no $5 cancel fee!

Then again, you could have walked out of the Surge zone a few blocks or waited ten minutes or walked to your destination or even called for and waited for a taxi, since it was only a mile and traffic was obviously stalled in front of you.
    I didn’t pay for it, fuck off.