Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kirby Moore (next WR coach?)

Seems like he's the odds on favorite to be the next guy added to the UW coaching staff. Lubick looks like he has one foot out the door and Hamdan has pretty much taking over Ford's recruitment. I've heard he's a "dynamic recruiter" but you cant really tell based on results because he has been at Fresno and was a GA before that.

Are we good with this guy or do we want someone more established?

Comments

• Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

I'd be happier with a black guy.

Most people are now.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,257
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Double Hurtful. Your FS instincts are for someone to party with but in your FS heart you know you need someone with a good credit score to support your FS habits.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

Double Hurtful. Your FS instincts are for someone to party with but in your FS heart you know you need someone with a good credit score to support your FS habits.
    I have an excellent credit score, which I guess further cements the fact that I am ultimate slow strategy white
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

I have an excellent credit score, which I guess further cements the fact that I am ultimate slow strategy white
    No, the ultimate SS white wouldn't even have a credit score because they refuse to pay interest on anything.
    What if my credit card is always paid off in full each month and I never let the balance grow because I make sure I have the money to pay for things?
    Sorry, no. You must have enough cash, not to exceed $1,000 in checking but in money markets or other liquid assets, on hand for any purchase over $1,000 but not exceeding $20,000. Anything above $20,000 and you will require at least six months or more to research the purchase anyways which will give you ample time to sell off the proper mutual fund holding you plan to sell(over the course of two tax periods of course) so as to minimize your capital gains taxes.

You are allowed one of either a gas card, department card(REI), or mileage club card which doesn't carry a balance but only 1 account with no revolving debt won't get you an "excellent" credit rating.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited December 2018

Swaye said:

No, the ultimate SS white wouldn't even have a credit score because they refuse to pay interest on anything.
    You don't have to pay interest to have a good credit score. Just let a small amount carry over to the next statement and pay it off each month. This lets the credit agencies know you are using your cards, and as long as you pay it off within 30 days of the purchase, you won't pay interest.

My score drops 10 points if I pay off my cards each month. If I let it show a $50 balance it goes up.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Swaye said:

You don't have to pay interest to have a good credit score. Just let a small amount carry over to the next statement and pay it off each month. This lets the credit agencies know you are using your cards, and as long as you pay it off within 30 days of the purchase, you won't pay interest.
    Slow strategy white superiority guy found
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Swaye said:

Slow strategy white superiority guy found
    Pretty much. My house got broken into a few years ago so I signed up for credit monitoring and have noticed how subtle changes can affect your score.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    fuck can we get some blick coaches in this bitch? more than half of the team is fucking blick. Would be nice to have same fucking reflection in the coaching staff.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

My score drops 10 points if I pay off my cards each month. If I let it show a $50 balance it goes up.
    You are right and it's good advice for most of us but read my comment again. Revolving debt is required for an "excellent" score or the history of such debt. The ultimate SS white never engages in such FS programs as worrying about 10pts on a credit score they never use.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,921
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fuck You white people and your good credit scores. I had one of those before a wife and kidz. Bankruptcy bitches
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2018

Fuck You white people and your good credit scores. I had one of those before a wife and kidz. Bankruptcy bitches

Hey no one told you raw dawg your wife and have that many pups.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,921
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Hey no one told you raw dawg your wife and have that many pups.
    Fair point...