Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Canes

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,903
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
edited December 2018 in College Football Forum
Lotta hawt Cane talk on this week's edition of The Audible. Bruce and Stewie conclude the Mark Richt is NOT the guy. They fluff Crystalballs pretty hard in their interview as well. How long till Mama comes calling from Coral Gables?
https://audioboom.com/posts/7122825-12-19-reaction-to-early-national-signing-day-mario-cristobal

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Lotta hawt Cane talk on this week's edition of The Audible. Bruce and Stewie conclude the Mark Richt is NOT the guy. They fluff Crystalballs pretty hard in their interview as well. How long till Mama comes calling from Coral Gables?
    https://audioboom.com/posts/7122825-12-19-reaction-to-early-national-signing-day-mario-cristobal

Terribly disappointing. Richt had all the momentum and good will in the world at his disposal. Didn't need to go to the playoffs this year to haul in another great class but you can't do this. He's mismanaged the offense to an unbelievably bad degree. jarren williams almost transferred.

And mind you this is not a good Wisconsin team. With their D, if just an average offense showed up they win.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Terribly disappointing. Richt had all the momentum and good will in the world at his disposal. Didn't need to go to the playoffs this year to haul in another great class but you can't do this. He's mismanaged the offense to an unbelievably bad degree. jarren williams almost transferred.

And mind you this is not a good Wisconsin team. With their D, if just an average offense showed up they win.
    They Dun Mang. They need to get a real corch down there who knows how to ‘croot. Ju know what I mean esse?
  • Options

They Dun Mang. They need to get a real corch down there who knows how to ‘croot. Ju know what I mean esse?
    No.

They need to get a guy down there who can coach offense and replace Manny Diaz.

Recruiting? If they close Bogle and one or two other guys who are likely to come, their class will look pretty normal for a lot of programs. When you consider how badly this season melted, what they're pulling in is miraculous.

Richt is not a bad recruiter. He is a bad HC/OC combination, and he needs to evaluate his kid as a QB coach.

Finally, he has made some head scratching gametome personnel decisions, especially at QB, which is supposed to be the position he knows best.

Going with Rosier is almost a fire-able offense, if the bowl game had mattered. I was floored to see he kid open up the 3rd quarter. Could not believe it.

They had a shot at Butch Davis II. I'm not a big believer in second act magic; it rarely happens. But I now wonder if they made a mistake in not taking a chance on Davis repeat.
  • Options
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

No.

Recruiting? If they close Bogle and one or two other guys who are likely to come, their class will look pretty normal for a lot of programs. When you consider how badly this season melted, what they're pulling in is miraculous.

Richt is not a bad recruiter. He is a bad HC/OC combination, and he needs to evaluate his kid as a QB coach.

Finally, he has made some head scratching gametome personnel decisions, especially at QB, which is supposed to be the position he knows best.

Going with Rosier is almost a fire-able offense, if the bowl game had mattered. I was floored to see he kid open up the 3rd quarter. Could not believe it.

They had a shot at Butch Davis II. I'm not a big believer in second act magic; it rarely happens. But I now wonder if they made a mistake in not taking a chance on Davis repeat.
    Creep, if Worshington has double the Blue Chip ‘croots as Miami it means the jig is up and teen bois are onto to Richt. Furthermore, the previous classes at Miami weren’t that great. Top 10- 15 ish which is nothing speshial for their neighborhood.
  • Options

No.

Creep, if Worshington has double the Blue Chip ‘croots as Miami it means the jig is up and teen bois are onto to Richt. Furthermore, the previous classes at Miami weren’t that great. Top 10- 15 ish which is nothing speshial for their neighborhood.
    Last year's class was very good.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

For fucks sake Richt sucks. If he was any good he'd still be at Georgia

Creep is a bigger doog than all the Cobras put together

My youngest is 20 today and we are drinking the good stuff and creepin out in class

As such I prefer to be an adult and avoid all the negativity when celebrating my kid's big day. I also like to unplug from technology and get perspective. You can't bring me down today.
    is he a dawg?
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

My youngest is 20 today and we are drinking the good stuff and creepin out in class

As such I prefer to be an adult and avoid all the negativity when celebrating my kid's big day. I also like to unplug from technology and get perspective. You can't bring me down today.
    Just so I can check your Engrish, how many kids do you have?

Also, what good stuff are you drinking?
  • Options
    dflea said:

Just so I can check your Engrish, how many kids do you have?

Also, what good stuff are you drinking?
    Kids? Lost count.

Drinking? I forget now, but I remember switching over to gasoline after Rozier fucked up a chance to bring the game close with his third interception thrown directly to a linebacker.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

is he a dawg?
    No. She goes to UW Tacoma with @StrongArmCobra. Studying home economis.
    Pics?

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,479
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

is he a dawg?
    That's pretty cool. You guys shitted at the glass museum?
  • Options
    haie said:

is he a dawg?
    That's pretty cool. You guys shitted at the glass museum?
    Gross.