Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sark's comments in the paper

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,842 Founders Club
Quotes from Sark in today's paper: "we've had three lousy quarters all year" and "I'm just tired of answering questions about it, quite honestly" when asked about getting over the 7-win hump.

Grow the hell up. You're getting paid $2.8 million a year and have produced mediocre results. Answering questions is part of your job duties. You should be thanking God every day that the Seattle media is playing footsie with you. You would never last coaching in New York.

What a petulant self-entitled whiner.

Comments

• fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212
    First of there's been a shiteload more than three lousy quarters ... For instance the 9 penalty first quarter versus Idaho State ...

Secondly it's his job to fix said problem. His response sounds like he has an attitude problem.

"Brah ... We can't be perfect all the time ... "
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    edited November 2013
    So he's hypothetically 11-1 this year then?

Shit, Sark would have been fired in LA by now.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,120 Founders Club
    I got banned from the Seattle Times cooment section for trolling the Sark quotes blog entry. People over there are really stoked about 8 wins and beating the pirate.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,120 Founders Club

You would never last coaching in New York any other major American city.

edited November 2013
    PurpleJ said:

You would never last coaching in New York any other major American city.

Apparently in hypothetical Sarkland UW actually led at some point in the games against Stanford, Oregon, and UCLA.
  • trackertracker Member Posts: 866

Quotes from Sark in today's paper: "we've had three lousy quarters all year" and "I'm just tired of answering questions about it, quite honestly" when asked about getting over the 7-win hump.

Grow the hell up. You're getting paid $2.8 million a year and have produced mediocre results. Answering questions is part of your job duties. You should be thanking God every day that the Seattle media is playing footsie with you. You would never last coaching in New York.

Actually, maybe he's right about three lousy quarters. . .

Let's see, yesterday we ran 73 offensive plays. 73 divided by 4 = 18 plays per quarter.

18 plays per quarter times 3 = 54.

54 stupid plays called by Sark over the season seems about right.

;)
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,107 Founders Club

Apparently in hypothetical Sarkland UW actually led at some point in the games against Stanford, Oregon, and UCLA.

There were no bad quarters in our Stanford win. The three bad quarters includes the 2nd at ASU. We're 12-0
  • LevelParLevelPar Member Posts: 447
    8 wins and now he is entitled to Obama-style rhetoric.
    tracker said:

Let's see, yesterday we ran 73 offensive plays. 73 divided by 4 = 18 plays per quarter.

;)
    Disagree. That number is way too low.
  • trackertracker Member Posts: 866

tracker said:

;)
    Disagree. That number is way too low.
    I was trying to be nice.
    It's Thanksgiving.

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,842 Founders Club
    edited November 2013

There were no bad quarters in our Stanford win. The three bad quarters includes the 2nd at ASU. We're 12-0
    and Sark's tired of answering questions about the "losses", to be honest.
  • I just made my last trip over to a pussy bord. I gather that Sark is being too hard on himself. 8 wins is a giant step. If we can split the non-conference schedule next year and what with Oregon being way down now well we could win 8 again. Woohoo. fuck.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,842 Founders Club
    Barney said:

I just made my last trip over to a pussy bord. I gather that Sark is being too hard on himself. 8 wins is a giant step. If we can split the non-conference schedule next year and what with Oregon being way down now well we could win 8 again. Woohoo. fuck.

Sark is tired of answering questions about his win-loss record, quite honestly.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,293 Founders Club

Grow the hell up. You're getting paid $2.8 million a year and have produced mediocre results. Answering questions is part of your job duties. You should be thanking God every day that the Seattle media is playing footsie with you. You would never last coaching in New York any conference that cared about football.

In defense of Sark, he knows how to communicate with his fans like this guy:

https://twitter.com/blykmyk44
  • In defense of Sark, he knows how to communicate with his fans like this guy:

https://twitter.com/blykmyk44

He was coming after me last night. He's a fucking moron.
  • Tired of answering questions about 7 wins? Easy way to solve that right? I'm sure Nick Saban or Chip Kelly never had that problem because they fucking won games.

It's part of the game. He's lucky he wasn't fucking fired after last year like UW would have done in the 1990's or any other school would have done with standards.

Derek is right, Sark even when he wins is just a fucking cry baby bitch. I think that is what puts me off the most about him. He's not at all likeable like some Doogs think. He just appears to be a front runner frat guy. Loves to talk to the media after wins, after losses you have to tippy toe around him as he doesn't like any "tough" questions.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    edited November 2013
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,625 Standard Supporter
    And Mark Helfrich said OS ran the ball as the Oregon staff had anticipated. And Nick Aliotti said he had a lot of fun during the game.