Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to StickingitintheBrownDowninWorshington.com

89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam
So I pop in yesterday to find out you fuckers have tucked your dicks between your cheeks and you're going to go bump faux pussy with each other on your own site. I Immediately wanted to poast about it but I held off until I could listen to the latest pod. Fuck, 2+ hours but there was some good stuff in there.

A lot of shit makes some sense now. First was the disappearance of theseasonisover.com. I was probably the only person who frequented that sight because I found it incredibly insightful. No one the fuck else noticed it was gone or questioned it. I kept asking you fucks what happened and why it disappeared ... never an answer. Just gone, no warning, just gone.

So you're going to put it behind a paywall where your only customer isn't even a fucking Doog? CHRIST.

So Gladstone is going to be part of this? Did I hear that correctly on the pod? And why did he disappear here, or get banned or whatever?

Next, I don't know if it was on a pod or a poast, but Dennis made mention that he would not be around as much. More telling was the fact that he did not pay for a Wam badge. I don't know how he could resist Swaye's outstanding money grab campaign, but seemingly he did. I noticed, and it bugged the shit out of me. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you gave Stalin some money but wanted to keep it hush for fear of tarnishing your future brand. I'll also give you the shout out that you probably did/do more for the site through your content than a measly 129 bucks would have. Not my place to thank you on behalf of Stalin, but I thank you on behalf of me. Coker, you too. Thanks.

So tell me about the site, I have a few quessions. What happens to TSIO? Who owns it? Are you still going to pod? Will your pod be behind the paywall? What's your board going to be like? Can I say fuck you, fuck me, fuck everyone? Or is it going to be like a Utah board where my comments appear as #$&@ you, #$&@ me, #$&@ everyone? And what about you Dennis? Are you changing your brand for this site? Your tone, your language? Are people (other than me) going to pay to be told to go fuck themselves, drink bleach and LEAVE? If the tone is soft, how is it going to be differentiated from the other half dozen Doog sites?

I like you fuckers, but will there be something for the non-Doog, Pac-12 fan? Aka me? Will you still do a pod here but just lighten up the recruiting stuff and save it for your paying customers?

I'm going to miss you guys but the board will evolve, change and maybe something else will emerge.

Come on, sell me on paying you shit heads money.

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

I have many of the same questions but I think most will be answered when they launch Jan 1. I also notice that @LaMichael_Corleone has changed his twatter handle to include “BDTW” as well so guessing he’s onto the new site too.

So is redmond
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    My donations are selling the couch, but I am staying. Worst of both worlds for Stalin
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    89ute said:

So I pop in yesterday to find out you fuckers have tucked your dicks between your cheeks and you're going to go bump faux pussy with each other on your own site. I Immediately wanted to poast about it but I held off until I could listen to the latest pod. Fuck, 2+ hours but there was some good stuff in there.

A lot of shit makes some sense now. First was the disappearance of theseasonisover.com. I was probably the only person who frequented that sight because I found it incredibly insightful. No one the fuck else noticed it was gone or questioned it. I kept asking you fucks what happened and why it disappeared ... never an answer. Just gone, no warning, just gone.

So you're going to put it behind a paywall where your only customer isn't even a fucking Doog? CHRIST.

So Gladstone is going to be part of this? Did I hear that correctly on the pod? And why did he disappear here, or get banned or whatever?

Next, I don't know if it was on a pod or a poast, but Dennis made mention that he would not be around as much. More telling was the fact that he did not pay for a Wam badge. I don't know how he could resist Swaye's outstanding money grab campaign, but seemingly he did. I noticed, and it bugged the shit out of me. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you gave Stalin some money but wanted to keep it hush for fear of tarnishing your future brand. I'll also give you the shout out that you probably did/do more for the site through your content than a measly 129 bucks would have. Not my place to thank you on behalf of Stalin, but I thank you on behalf of me. Coker, you too. Thanks.

So tell me about the site, I have a few quessions. What happens to TSIO? Who owns it? Are you still going to pod? Will your pod be behind the paywall? What's your board going to be like? Can I say fuck you, fuck me, fuck everyone? Or is it going to be like a Utah board where my comments appear as #$&@ you, #$&@ me, #$&@ everyone? And what about you Dennis? Are you changing your brand for this site? Your tone, your language? Are people (other than me) going to pay to be told to go fuck themselves, drink bleach and LEAVE? If the tone is soft, how is it going to be differentiated from the other half dozen Doog sites?

I like you fuckers, but will there be something for the non-Doog, Pac-12 fan? Aka me? Will you still do a pod here but just lighten up the recruiting stuff and save it for your paying customers?

I'm going to miss you guys but the board will evolve, change and maybe something else will emerge.

Come on, sell me on paying you shit heads money.

4 quarters, 3 pts

My donations are selling the couch, but I am staying. Worst of both worlds for Stalin

Ever heard of a Half Brain tradition called the Friday Sacrifice?
    It’s ok, I will be just like dnc create a alternative account
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

Show some respect for the dead mister
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739

how are you going to do so without Stalin approving it?
    Stalin, WAC doesn’t concern himself with realities or facts.

how are you going to do so without Stalin approving it?
    Stalin, WAC doesn’t concern himself with realities or facts.
    Dude I just come hear to queff things out my twat, Incase u gnu hear.