Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dinner's at my house this year, wanted to be a hero. Serving 14

2»

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Final update; day 3. #skunked.

Final tally, 8. Gave 2 to a pal. 6 cooked and ready to crack.

This will conclude my attempt to fag-up @YellowSnow 's Record Shoppe into Facebook ...For now

How many pots do you throw out each time? We usually throw 4, but we go to Florence. I think the worst we’ve ever done is 6 in a day. Is it different in WA, other than the size requirement?
    2 pots per person, no limit how many pots per boat. 2 pots day one -caught 4, 4 pots day two -caught 4 (dead battery shortened the day, pots soaked over night in less than ideal area) Went out day 3 just to collect the pots and recovered 4 blanks. Limit is 5 per person. Out of Everett we limit most of the time in 6ish hours, if not then just under limit. At 5 3/4" the catch would be double or limit in half the time.
    Yeah that makes sense. Oregon crabbing kicks ass.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    if you dont smell like old bay for 2 days afterwards you are a bitch
  • minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Final update; day 3. #skunked.

Final tally, 8. Gave 2 to a pal. 6 cooked and ready to crack.

This will conclude my attempt to fag-up @YellowSnow 's Record Shoppe into Facebook ...For now

How many pots do you throw out each time? We usually throw 4, but we go to Florence. I think the worst we’ve ever done is 6 in a day. Is it different in WA, other than the size requirement?
    2 pots per person, no limit how many pots per boat. 2 pots day one -caught 4, 4 pots day two -caught 4 (dead battery shortened the day, pots soaked over night in less than ideal area) Went out day 3 just to collect the pots and recovered 4 blanks. Limit is 5 per person. Out of Everett we limit most of the time in 6ish hours, if not then just under limit. At 5 3/4" the catch would be double or limit in half the time.
    Yeah that makes sense. Oregon crabbing kicks ass.
    I guess if you're feeding your fam, that's great. As a hobby, I barely have the patience to clean the tiny-ass legs on 6 1/4" and enough to keep the neighbors from complaining about occasional loud music or when I beat the children.