Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited December 2018

They have the best coach they'll ever get, and they probably will never win the conference. That's a problem

Seriously though, when will they ever win another Apple Cup? Next year is in Seattle. And 2020 and 2021 they will be dealing with D Line like they’ve never seen.
    Oregon and Stanford are the only teams that could even attempt to make a run. I think Oregon is still two years out if Cristobal can coach, and Stanford (who the hell knows). I can't put my finger on Stanford. Everything tells me they are starting to regress, but I can't seem to count them out.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,545 Swaye's Wigwam

They have the best coach they'll ever get, and they probably will never win the conference. That's a problem

Seriously though, when will they ever win another Apple Cup? Next year is in Seattle. And 2020 and 2021 they will be dealing with D Line like they’ve never seen.
    Oregon and Stanford are the only teams that could even attempt to make a run. I think Oregon is still two years out if Cristobal can coach, and Stanford (who the hell knows). I can't put my finger on Stanford. Everything tells me they are starting to regress, but I can't seem to count them out.
    Translated: Washington owns the North.

What's lost: Oregon can't beat WAzzu.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    haie said:

Translated: Washington owns the North.

What's lost: Oregon can't beat WAzzu.
    Things eventually change

I'm hoping with our added edge rushers, we can disrupt a lot of what they like to do.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,169

That isn't a problem. That is the reality of being a coog