Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Long shutdown baby

2»

Comments

• Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,562
    OK, CD. Explain to me what should be done in the case of illegal immigration. Please be detailed as I would hate to second guess the details of your learned opinion. While you're at it, please detail why putting a significant deterrent at our borders is a waste of time and money.
    I pay plenty of taxes and not just in this country. Silly me, here I was under the impression that a major part of our taxes was to pay for security and sovereignty. I wasn't aware it was Trump's wall. I thought it was a wall at the southern border of the United States, built for the purpose of our security.
    I'm not privy to all the details of Mexican payment but, a wall at the border will cost Mexico plenty. There just won't be a check handed over to memorialize it. (I can detail this for you at a later time if you aren't able to grasp why this will happen.)
    The floor is yours. You may want to consult with 2001400ex space odyssey. He also appears to have lots of objections but apparently chooses to keep his answers to himself. You might bring his brilliance to light!
    I have lots of time. I'll be putting the finishing touches on the fundraising I did last night to benefit pregnant teenagers.
    "Rich nativist"...that's funny. Your ignorance gave me a chuckle.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    Blu82 said:

OK, CD. Explain to me what should be done in the case of illegal immigration. Please be detailed as I would hate to second guess the details of your learned opinion. While you're at it, please detail why putting a significant deterrent at our borders is a waste of time and money.
    I pay plenty of taxes and not just in this country. Silly me, here I was under the impression that a major part of our taxes was to pay for security and sovereignty. I wasn't aware it was Trump's wall. I thought it was a wall at the southern border of the United States, built for the purpose of our security.
    I'm not privy to all the details of Mexican payment but, a wall at the border will cost Mexico plenty. There just won't be a check handed over to memorialize it. (I can detail this for you at a later time if you aren't able to grasp why this will happen.)
    The floor is yours. You may want to consult with 2001400ex space odyssey. He also appears to have lots of objections but apparently chooses to keep his answers to himself. You might bring his brilliance to light!
    I have lots of time. I'll be putting the finishing touches on the fundraising I did last night to benefit pregnant teenagers.

JFC.

I’ve got some details for you to ponder with all the time you have since retiring and dedicating yourself yourself to right-wing fundamentalist and nativist causes:

You are as retarded as bobsled.
    Mexico isn’t paying for the wall.
    Trump isn’t getting anything close to $5B for anything unless he packages it with a DACA fix and guest worker program.

Face it. Trump grifted the fuck out of you
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    I like illegal brown Mexicans as long as they remain illegal. Great prices on manual labor. I can spend money on other things. Basically, if we are being honest, they are barley a step above salves. Again, if we are being honest, keeping them out is less racist then letting them in. The illegals are no threat to me. Only benefit. The educated ones who come in legally are the ones who might take my job.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,971

I like illegal brown Mexicans as long as they remain illegal. Great prices on manual labor. I can spend money on other things. Basically, if we are being honest, they are barley a step above salves. Again, if we are being honest, keeping them out is less racist then letting them in. The illegals are no threat to me. Only benefit. The educated ones who come in legally are the ones who might take my job.

All true.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,160 Standard Supporter

Blu82 said:

JFC.

I’ve got some details for you to ponder with all the time you have since retiring and dedicating yourself yourself to right-wing fundamentalist and nativist causes:

Trump isn’t getting anything close to $5B for anything unless he packages it with a DACA fix and guest worker program.

Order the border patrol to find and deport them all. Start with Kalifornias illegal voter registration rolls. That'll net the first million to put on the busses.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    Sledog said:

Blu82 said:

JFC.

Order the border patrol to find and deport them all. Start with Kalifornias illegal voter registration rolls. That'll net the first million to put on the busses.
    Great idea bobsled! I hope the fact that trump shut down ICE and DHS yesterday doesn’t interfere. Maybe you can drive the “busses.”
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,160 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Blu82 said:

JFC.

Great idea bobsled! I hope the fact that trump shut down ICE and DHS yesterday doesn’t interfere. Maybe you can drive the “busses.”
    I'm certain many would volunteer. I would!