Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Rust Belt Ohio white trash

Can’t wait to meet some of these dipshits in Pasadena

Yeah right. I’m poorer than @swaye, I cant afford a trip like that in Trumps economy

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam

Yeah right. I’m poorer than @swaye, I cant afford a trip like that in Trumps economy

Me and LDD are doing it on the cheap. Flight hotel and tickets for a grand total of about $700
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,987

I’m banned from going to games from friends and wife. I am not an angry drunk but when I get in UW fandom mode and I drink I am that asshole who punches handicap opposing fans in wheelchairs. I don’t give a shit if they are female or 10 years old. If you are rooting against my Huskies you are getting a verbal onslaught or you are getting a misaligned fist to a random part of your body. Funny thing is I’m truly a nice person. The very first fan I went after was an Ohio State fan in 2007. This shit hits deep with me, parking lot PTSD. If it wasn’t for a man the size of Greg Gaines putting me in his motorhome and telling me to calm down I would have probably ended up in jail. I thank that man to this day (that was 2016 when I truly lost it against an ASU fan, shoutout to bitchfork). If you post here thank you. I can’t go to another game until 2020 (wife, not UW). I plan on being nice to the Michigan fans as that’s the first game I’m making a return to. Counting down the days.

Oh. And I don’t know if it was me being drunk or a true accurate memory but the hot college chicks attending UW were crowding around me and egging me on as I would go off on rants. They were into it. I love UW.

Would have loved to have gotten a hold of you in the Orange Bowl back in the day. There were a few characters there who i think could have given you a run for yo' money.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Your wife won’t ‘let you go’?

Dude, your divorce is already final. Finish up the paperwork quickly so you can start to rebuild sooner.
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,267 Swaye's Wigwam

I am that asshole who punches handicap opposing fans in wheelchairs.

What about pushing them down flights of stairs?
    Never done that. They usually manage to do it on their own. The amount of people I’ve seen fall down steps at Husky Stadium is exponential. I just wish I would have had every single one of them on camera. My favorite was this kid who freaked out when we upset USC in 2009 and he broke his ankle and continued to roll down the steps like a bowling ball.
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,964 Founders Club
    Houhusky said:

I’m banned from going to games from friends and wife. I am not an angry drunk but when I get in UW fandom mode and I drink I am that asshole who punches handicap opposing fans in wheelchairs. I don’t give a shit if they are female or 10 years old. If you are rooting against my Huskies you are getting a verbal onslaught or you are getting a misaligned fist to a random part of your body. Funny thing is I’m truly a nice person. The very first fan I went after was an Ohio State fan in 2007. This shit hits deep with me, parking lot PTSD. If it wasn’t for a man the size of Greg Gaines putting me in his motorhome and telling me to calm down I would have probably ended up in jail. I thank that man to this day (that was 2016 when I truly lost it against an ASU fan, shoutout to bitchfork). If you post here thank you. I can’t go to another game until 2020 (wife, not UW). I plan on being nice to the Michigan fans as that’s the first game I’m making a return to. Counting down the days.

Oh. And I don’t know if it was me being drunk or a true accurate memory but the hot college chicks attending UW were crowding around me and egging me on as I would go off on rants. They were into it. I love UW.

All three of them?

As long as you are white and willing to indulge in your yellow fever there are plenty of hot chicks at UW, plus they will do your homework for you and then go on to become a doctor or dentist and take care of you for the rest of your life.

@Meek knows the way.

White girls are a completely different story
    Why the fuck would you marry a girl you meet in college?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    HuskyJW said:

Me and LDD are doing it on the cheap. Flight hotel and tickets for a grand total of about $700
    Why?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853

It was me you were yelling at. Hurtful.
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904

the game isn't in Columbus?
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2018

HuskyJW said:

Why?
    Because thats all the money mom gave us. Living in basement isnt free
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Swaye said:

Sources said:

Houhusky said:

All three of them?

As long as you are white and willing to indulge in your yellow fever there are plenty of hot chicks at UW, plus they will do your homework for you and then go on to become a doctor or dentist and take care of you for the rest of your life.

@Meek knows the way.

Truth.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,634 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Sources said:

Houhusky said:

All three of them?

@Meek knows the way.

Did you mean to go full gay on us here?

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    Swaye said:

Sources said:

Houhusky said:

All three of them?

@Meek knows the way.

What are the gay marriage laws in VA

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    HuskyJW said:

Why?