Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It is time

Comments

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Bread said:

Serious question, is Bow Down to Washington not trademarked?

Only for the song.

But of course 'UDub' and 'Dawgs' have general purpose trademark. Another win for UW marketing!

Should tell you I know this from trying to make a custom Womens final four tournament shirt on customink.com but they had been contacted by UW legal team and were unable to print shirts with these phrases on them.
    This.
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054

Will you be known as @CokeGreaterThanPepsi or @bellhusky on the new site?

I CANNOT FUCKING FIGURE OUT WHO THAT IS!!!! Coker swears it's not him and it's definitely not me. REVEAL YOURSELF!!
    Whoever it is claimed awhile back that they are a former college player and local coach but they literally parrot everything Coker says on here, usually on the same day he says it. That's why I assumed its him. He even has his own 3-tier system for measuring recruits and ranks them identically to you guys. I just assumed it was you or him.
    No - we've been like 'who the hell is it?' I mean, obviously I agree with what he's saying and IDGAF about him saying it was mine or Coker's ideas, but it's just uncanny. I THOUGHT IT WAS COKER...
    I only knew it wasn't Coker because his profile picture is guitarist Tosin Abasi (and we talked about music at one point), and I highly doubt Coker listens to instrumental progressive metal.
  • Options
    uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298

Hello all,

I wanted to personally thank each and everyone of you for being amazing. This board has grown by leaps and bounds and I am really thankful for Derek for letting me have this forum and all of you for craving recruiting information as much as I do.

I am taking my shot, I want to see if I can do this for a living because it is my passion.

With the help of Dennis and Glad we are launching bowdowntowashington.com very soon, around Jan. 1.

I am so excited to do this and I feel now is the perfect time.

Again, I love you all, seriously.

Good luck. I hope you guys don't use vanilla boards. They blow.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025

Hello all,

I wanted to personally thank each and everyone of you for being amazing. This board has grown by leaps and bounds and I am really thankful for Derek for letting me have this forum and all of you for craving recruiting information as much as I do.

I am taking my shot, I want to see if I can do this for a living because it is my passion.

With the help of Dennis and Glad we are launching bowdowntowashington.com very soon, around Jan. 1.

I am so excited to do this and I feel now is the perfect time.

Again, I love you all, seriously.

Thank you for your time!
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,960
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I CANNOT FUCKING FIGURE OUT WHO THAT IS!!!! Coker swears it's not him and it's definitely not me. REVEAL YOURSELF!!
    Whoever it is claimed awhile back that they are a former college player and local coach but they literally parrot everything Coker says on here, usually on the same day he says it. That's why I assumed its him. He even has his own 3-tier system for measuring recruits and ranks them identically to you guys. I just assumed it was you or him.
    No - we've been like 'who the hell is it?' I mean, obviously I agree with what he's saying and IDGAF about him saying it was mine or Coker's ideas, but it's just uncanny. I THOUGHT IT WAS COKER...
    I only knew it wasn't Coker because his profile picture is guitarist Tosin Abasi (and we talked about music at one point), and I highly doubt Coker listens to instrumental progressive metal.
    @YellowSnow confirmed!

Not me man. I fucking hate progressive metal.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,939
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Shoulda known HH was just a clever bait and switch to a paywall.

Don’t worry about it ballz, you won’t be allowed there.

Shoulda known HH was just a clever bait and switch to a paywall.

Don’t worry about it ballz, you won’t be allowed there.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

@YellowSnow confirmed!

Not me man. I fucking hate progressive metal.
    That's why you picked it. People are capable of that level of subterfuge, you know?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Domicillo said:

If you had odds on Coker and Dennis updating their bios before Asa Turner did, you win!

Sad!