Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

DLO

My name is Fear Boner and I’m a retard.

What’s the “O” stand for in DLO?

I want to get my mind right.

Comments

• Fear_BonerFear_Boner Member Posts: 782

I hated being lonely.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    Diagnostic Laborartories of Oklahoma
    CLIA
    DLO is CAP Certified
    Search form
    PATIENTS PROVIDERS DLO DIRECT VIRTUAL TEST GUIDE CHOOSE TO KNOW
    LOCATIONS ABOUT US CAREERS CONTACT
    Main Content
    Main Content
    DLO Exterior

ORDER YOUR OWN LAB TESTS
    DLO is proud to offer DLO Direct™, a new program that gives our customers the ability to order select lab tests without a doctor. Proactively manage your personal health with DLO Direct.
    PATIENTS
    LOCATIONS

PAY BILL

PROVIDERS
    QUANUM™ LOGIN

DLO SERVICES

EINVOICE™

QUESTCONNECT

QUEST DIRECTORY
    OF SERVICES

TEST CENTER

PATIENT BILL PAY
    DLO DIRECT
    HEALTH RESOURCES
    PATIENT FAQ
    MLCP
    DLO acquires Cleveland HeartLab business in OklahomaDiagnostic Laboratory of Oklahoma (DLO) has announced that it has completed its acquisition of Cleveland HeartLab business in Oklahoma. The acquisition combines the expertise of Cleveland HeartLab's personalized evaluation of heart disease risk based on inflammation and other markers with Quest Diagnostics'

KLAHOMA'S PREMIER DIAGNOSTIC LABORATORY
    Diagnostic Laboratory of Oklahoma (DLO) is the leading diagnostic lab in Oklahoma, offering more than 50 patient access points for convenient access to urban and rural patients, while serving more than 3,500 physicians and more than 75 hospitals across the state. DLO's mission is to provide innovative, timely, and quality medical laboratory services to our clients and their patients.

DLO NOW OFFERS DIRECT ACCESS TESTING FOR PATIENTS
    Through a new program called DLO Direct, DLO now provides self-directed testing that gives our customers the ability to order select lab tests without a healthcare provider. For more information and a complete list of available tests, visit dlodirect.com.

DLO NAMED TO "BEST PLACES TO WORK" IN OKLAHOMA FOR 13 YEARS IN A ROW
    Oklahoma City, Okla. - Diagnostic Laboratory of Oklahoma (DLO) has been named to the 2018 Best Places to Work in Oklahoma program by The Journal Record, which identifies and honors the state’s best employers. This is the 13th consecutive year that DLO has been selected as a finalist for this annual award. Read more...

BlueCross BlueShield of OklahomaUnitedHealthcareDLO is an in-network provider with all UnitedHealthcare plans and with most BlueCross BlueShield of Oklahoma plans statewide. See our Insurance List page to see a detailed list of DLO's preferred and in-network health plans. A full list of DLO Patient Service Centers can be found in Locations. For additional information, please visit DLO’s Patient Frequently Asked Questions.