Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

National Early Signing Day Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,169
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Everyone else is using star ratings from a site. It’s not a bad idea. Gives fans somewhat of an idea of the talent level of the recruit. Because most fans are lazy and don’t watch the tape. With that being said the graphic is fucking horrible. It takes too long to see the height and weight. You can’t read half of the shit on the graphic and it has no sound.

misaligned with Pete's culture.

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,806
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Domicillo said:

Everyone else is using star ratinngs from site. It’s not a bad idea. Gives fans somewhat of an idea of the talent level of the recruit. Because most fans are lazy and don’t watch the tape. With that being said the graphic is fucking horrible. It takes too long to see the height and weight. You can’t read half of the shit on the graphic and it has no sound.

This, if you don’t put the stars on there, the first comment in every thread would be “is he a 3 or 4 star?” The fact that the rest of the graphic is so bad is so upsetting. This was so much better, had a short gif and a little 15 sec video with the figurine in front of UW campus backgrounds.
    This is how you present information in a unique, fun, clean, and creative way. I miss Ben.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,169
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Alright, back to crootin. Everyone in except Asa?
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Domicillo said:

Everyone else is using star ratinngs from site. It’s not a bad idea. Gives fans somewhat of an idea of the talent level of the recruit. Because most fans are lazy and don’t watch the tape. With that being said the graphic is fucking horrible. It takes too long to see the height and weight. You can’t read half of the shit on the graphic and it has no sound.

This, if you don’t put the stars on there, the first comment in every thread would be “is he a 3 or 4 star?” The fact that the rest of the graphic is so bad is so upsetting. This was so much better, had a short gif and a little 15 sec video with the figurine in front of UW campus backgrounds.
    This is how you present information in a unique, fun, clean, and creative way. I miss Ben.
    That Clemson one Dom posted here was pretty clean, reminded me of MNF starting lineup intro's. UW's looks like some retarded shit my 70 year old aunt would post on FB. Not a good look
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Domicillo said:

That Clemson one Dom posted here was pretty clean, reminded me of MNF starting lineup intro's. UW's looks like some retarded shit my 70 year old aunt would post on FB. Not a good look
    Oklahoma’s is the most creatively done in my opinion. Clemson and UCLA are really clean looking.

• Options
    Oklahoma is the best I’ve seen this year. UCLA is super clean.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Just got back from the dumbfuck lunch. Had it at Mod pizza.

Make everyone drive from all over for a holiday lunch at Mod fucking Pizza? A fucking 8 dollar make it yourself pizza that's not even any good anyway? This is a sign I work for the devil.

Anyway, make it home to see, just as expected, no real surprises, except, what do you know, my FAVORITE croot of the class didn't sign. If it wasn't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all. I'll be back later after I drink some bleach.

Can we please get updates on USC or Oregon not getting what they want so I can feel a little bit better? TIA.

Mod is good fuck off!
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,109
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Please show an Oklahomo example. Use that guy who ditched the Ducks. Some small piece f joy in the shit sandwich of my day. TIA.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,518
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

UCLA's is tight AF. Not a fan of Oklahoma's TBH.
  • Options
    WHSClassof2011WHSClassof2011 Member Posts: 55

Rose Bowl opponents going with the old NCAA football video game route
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,109
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited December 2018

Bet Urban was just dying to do that one.

edit: lulz
  • Options

These are tight
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088

Jesus. That reminds me of the seizure inducing stimuli at Husky stadium.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Just got back from the dumbfuck lunch. Had it at Mod pizza.

Make everyone drive from all over for a holiday lunch at Mod fucking Pizza? A fucking 8 dollar make it yourself pizza that's not even any good anyway? This is a sign I work for the devil.

Anyway, make it home to see, just as expected, no real surprises, except, what do you know, my FAVORITE croot of the class didn't sign. If it wasn't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all. I'll be back later after I drink some bleach.

Can we please get updates on USC or Oregon not getting what they want so I can feel a little bit better? TIA.

Mod is good fuck off!
    Driving 40 minutes for a supposed big work luncheon at Mod Pizza is NOT good. If I am walking out of the theater and I decide on a pie because it is literally next door, then yeah, it's okay. As a work function? Pretty fucking low rent.
    Orkin needs to step their shit up!