Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    I’d like to see more Keith Taylor and less Jordan Miller, sorry Buffy, on the outside in this one.
  • DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    Also love how the article talks about how the two teams are a test case for the future of football, but it’s only presented as either UW passed the test and creates a blueprint or UW fails. The expectation isn’t on OSU at all.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Domicillo said:

I’d like to see more Keith Taylor and less Jordan Miller, sorry Buffy, on the outside in this one.
    I’d prefer Keith Taylor replacing Miles Bryant.
    Dude molden been playing light out
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited December 2018
    Domicillo said:

Also love how the article talks about how the two teams are a test case for the future of football, but it’s only presented as either UW passed the test and creates a blueprint or UW fails. The expectation isn’t on OSU at all.

That’s because Ohio State’s offense first philosophy dominates the FBS. This is a test to see if defense can still reign or if offense is the future. The question they are wanting answered is if Defense first can still beat high powered offenses.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,948 Founders Club

Domicillo said:

I’d prefer Keith Taylor replacing Miles Bryant.
    Dude molden been playing light out
    Fair poont.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Tequilla said:

Play action to the TEs will be our best friend in Pasadena

When is it not our best friend?
    No one had an answer for it, but Bush going to babushka
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Play action to the TEs will be our best friend in Pasadena

ALWAYS

• HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    Good chit! Thanks Taft
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,944 Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

The more I look at this game, which isn’t much, because general numbness to college football right now, you have a good chance.

Bama took you out because they’re Bama. Saquan Barkley and a gutsy QB who was a 3rd down machine, took you out last year.

Bucknuts have the QB and the receivers but their Oline and backs aren’t even b’wiin special. Their defense sucks but has athletes.

They’ll probably stack the line at first. I would. Make Browning beat you. But their D is again suspect and you could prolly still run at their 7 in the box. However if you give up the running game after a couple shitty runs, it’s their game. If Browning throws more than 25 times you lose unless it’s a comeback situation for you. But then again, who are we foolin’ to imply that is gonna happen.

Congrats on the good class. It looks like a good one. I’m sure it will pan out much better than Oregon’s... again.

Hell ours? May pan out better than Oregon’s... again. FTGs

Salemcuog reigned in the AC butthurt. That's a relief. Always has been one of the better classy cuog posters.
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,792
    The article calls out the importance of having quick linebackers against this spread... but one thing it doesn't mention is Brandon Wellington, who's also really good in space and started the Apple Cup alongside BBK. I'm thinking that we're going to see a lot of that combo against OSU